they slowly drive us all insane.
I do not think I can maintain
with these goddamned snakes on a plane.
The viral buzz is such a pain,
I do not think I can explain
the affect it has on my brain.
So I shall stop. This post is lame.

Drool-Boy said:
I BET YOUD BE INTERESTED IF IT WAS SNAKES IN A CORVETTE!
snakes in the fast lane!

edit: bunch of snakes were released on a plane
it seems they were hard to contain
mace windu was pissed, he chose to resist
the serpents he viewed with disdain

Last edited:
So has anyone here seen the movie yet? I keep hearing nothing but good things from people. Here's what a couple friends said on another forum:

The beauty of the fact the whole movie played right into your hands, with intentionally terrible writing/plot devices, yet so expertly worked together and smoothly pulled off into one giant heap of Über awesomeness that no harvard schooling degree or wits of the greatest movie minds could ever accomplish. Only pure luck of it all coming together so seamlessly puts this movie in, perhaps, the list of the greatest movies ever to go up on the silver screen.

This movie is more funny than all my favorite comedies combined (Blazing Saddles, Life of Brian/Holy Grail, etc.) I'm sorry, things like this movie just don't happen. We all get hyped for our new games, new christmas toys, new movies, anything you anticipate whatsoever. There's always something letdown. Very rarely do things pass your expectations, but there's always a price, a fault, no matter how small, it's just there. With Snakes on a Plane, it isn't there. It surpasses all your expectations and leaves no cracks behind. You can't pinpoint a fault. Not even trivial things, it all happened and it happened perfectly. This movie is genius in its highest form.

Was amazing. We had a group of 25 people that went to see it. Very good. We were all VERY into it, and people started yelling shit out. When samuel L Jackson said "Im tired of these motherfucking snakes on this motherfucking plane", the whole crowd said it with him. Best movie-going experience ever.

I'm not sure if this was posted on UF yet but I saw this in the video store on Sunday.

200px-Snakesonatrain.jpg

So much for Samuel L. getting the sequal :p

ERage said:
I'm not sure if this was posted on UF yet but I saw this in the video store on Sunday.

200px-Snakesonatrain.jpg

So much for Samuel L. getting the sequal :p

Snakes On A Train starring Michael Cain?