Snakes....On A Plane

water

Flaccid Member
Oct 29, 2004
AZ
Marklar
₥272
So...there's a movie called "Snakes On A Plane" that comes out this summer. I think it's about the French Revolution or something, but I'm not sure. It certainly couldn't be about snakes on a plane, could it?

This is no shens, it's listed on movies.yahoo and IMDB.

Trailer on the link below.

I'm freaking speechless, what has happened to Samuel Jackson?

www.tagworld.com/snakesonaplane

SOAP_logo.jpg

img stolen from [m] cause it's funneh :lol:

snakes_800x600.jpg

Last edited:
and what kind of half-assed assassin would think that releasing a bunch of poisonous snakes on an airplane ,that he is also a passenger on, would be an acceptable way to make a hit? And how the hell do you smuggle a shitpile of snakes onto a plane?

Plot Outline: On board a flight over the Pacific Ocean, an assassin, bent on killing a passenger who's a witness in protective custody, lets loose a crate full of deadly snakes

Im gonna go to hollywood and pitch a movie called "Crap-Monkeys in an Orphanage"
Its about a bunch of crap monkeys in an orphanage, and they throw crap at the orphans and itll be all gross and stuff.
Ill bet Tom Cruise will want in on the project. We can write the lead around him.

Drool-Boy said:
Im gonna go to hollywood and pitch a movie called "Crap-Monkeys in an Orphanage"
Its about a bunch of crap monkeys in an orphanage, and they throw crap at the orphans and itll be all gross and stuff.
Ill bet Tom Cruise will want in on the project. We can write the lead around him.
Ooh ooh, and we can get Matt Damon and Ben Affleck to play the part of the crap!