Smoking Kills

eileenbunny

Druish Princess
May 25, 2005
Columbia, Maryland, United States
Marklar
₥3,190
I wanted to share these fine pictures of a dead mouse we found while cleaning out my mother's basement. I have spent many minutes wondering how long it took to get to this state.

mouse6.jpg

mouse5.jpg

mouse4.jpg

mouse3.jpg

mouse2.jpg

mouse1.jpg

He/she looks like such an unhappy little guy. I almost feel bad, but yet I'm fascinated.

I went away to boyscout camp as a kid and while I was gone my hamster escaped. My parents said they looked and looked but never could find it. A few days later there was a horrible smell on our back porch but we still couldn't find her. 6 months laterr I'm moving this big heavy foot locker of my dads and I noticde something stuck to the side of it that looks like your pic. They must have moved the locker when looking for her and squished her. Bastards!

b_sinning said:
I went away to boyscout camp as a kid and while I was gone my hamster escaped. My parents said they looked and looked but never could find it. A few days later there was a horrible smell on our back porch but we still couldn't find her. 6 months laterr I'm moving this big heavy foot locker of my dads and I noticde something stuck to the side of it that looks like your pic. They must have moved the locker when looking for her and squished her. Bastards!

:( My hamsters always died by falling and breaking their tiny necks. We just kept getting new ones. You'd think it would have occured to us at some point that we were not good caretakers for the furry little bastards.

Weird.

My cuisin had like 10 rabbits growing up cause each time she would get one it would die within like 4 weeks. Biting cords, falling in pool, falling in pond, one actually somehow fell down a flight of stairs and broke its neck. My uncle just kept buying and buying and buying more rabbits for the death trap

To me they are just weird pets to have, they dont do anything. I never had dogs or anything like that either but it never possed me to go, hey, I should get a hampster, lol. Meh, Ive had some weird pets too though, nevermind lol

yeah, I retract above statements cause I guess I was weird for having Chameleons and Beardies and Ferrets and Birds and Uromastyx and Monitors and Specialty Taranchulas hahaha

yeah, nevermind

April23 said:
How can you have never owned a dog?

I have always been into exotic pets, dogs dont really do it for me. I love other ppls dogs just never cared to own one myself. I bought my ex a pure breed golden lab one time and helped her raise it if that counts, haha