Smoke not by thy door

CletusJones said:
I'm not attempting to justify smoking, I fail to see the point of all the restrictions put on smokers lately. I quit smoking but I still support the choice others make regarding whether to do it or not. Banning smoking in bars/clubs is asenine in my opinion. These places are where people go to have a drink and smoke a cig, if you can't deal with the smoke don't go there. Nobody is twisting your arm and making you be around it, it's your choice.
How can we justify thousands of full time politicians if they aren't constantly making up new laws?

In my nexus, politicians must maintain regular jobs with the exception of one week a month, where they fly into DC and vote. Additionally, no law passed is allowed to be more than 5 pagers of writing, duplex.

fly said:
How can we justify thousands of full time politicians if they aren't constantly making up new laws?

In my nexus, politicians must maintain regular jobs with the exception of one week a month, where they fly into DC and vote. Additionally, no law passed is allowed to be more than 5 pagers of writing, duplex.
5 pagers of writing lols

Either way, if you made the job a prestige thing with no financial incentive it would probably have the same effect. Kinda like the NFL in the '60s, they had summer jobs!

I'm just waiting for them to ban smokes. Then people can start killing each other over those like they do drugs, and the goverment can waste more money "fighting the problem" ANd people who are caught with more than a carton of cigs will get more jail time than a rapist becuase it is intent to sell..

bastages....:rolleyes:

JJ Lady said:
I'm just waiting for them to ban smokes. Then people can start killing each other over those like they do drugs, and the government can waste more money "fighting the problem" and people who are caught with more than a carton of cigs will get more jail time than a rapist because it is intent to sell..

bastages....:rolleyes:

Cigarettes will never completely be banned because the federal, state and city governments are too addicted to the tax revenue. Hypocritical asshats. They want you to buy cigarettes but not smoke them. :rolleyes: