smileynev is uhh...

KNYTE said:
Isn't it on my profile?

I can't log in @ werk unforunately. :(

I'll bet you can. You can force the AIM client to talk across a specified port. Lots of folks allow traffic across port 21 for FTP. Also, if they're blocking traffic to whatever the fuck the AIM logon server is called (oscar.aim.com maybe?) you can direct the AIM client to talk directly to one of the four ip addresses that answer to that hostname.

itburnswhenipee said:
I'll bet you can. You can force the AIM client to talk across a specified port. Lots of folks allow traffic across port 21 for FTP. Also, if they're blocking traffic to whatever the fuck the AIM logon server is called (oscar.aim.com maybe?) you can direct the AIM client to talk directly to one of the four ip addresses that answer to that hostname.

No, it's cause his boss would get mad, not that he physically can't.

itburnswhenipee said:
Unless your work blocks direct access to the IP addresses...

Then you need www.htthost.com

:shifty:

itburnswhenipee said:
we just implimented intelligent port blocking here at work. All that's allowed by default is HTTP access. No FTP or any other ports are able to be opened to the outside world unless you're in a specific user group. I'm in the IT department and it took them 3 weeks to put me in the unlimited access group. I still can't access my website control panel but at least I can do FTP now. We also recently went nazi on our email usage, everything is tracked now. :(

CletusJones said:
we just implimented intelligent port blocking here at work. All that's allowed by default is HTTP access. No FTP or any other ports are able to be opened to the outside world unless you're in a specific user group. I'm in the IT department and it took them 3 weeks to put me in the unlimited access group. I still can't access my website control panel but at least I can do FTP now. We also recently went nazi on our email usage, everything is tracked now. :(
cPanel and their stupid non-standard port. :tard:

[17:41] elpmis: OH MY GOD ITS BEEN LIKE TWO WEEKS
[17:41] elpmis: GRAB MY COCK YOU FUCK
[17:41] mattressfish: OHHH GOD YES I'M SUCKING ON IT RIGHT NOW
[17:42] elpmis: OHHHH MY ASSHOLE IS READY SLAM YOUR BALLS IN THERE
[17:42] mattressfish: I'M GONNA GRAB YOUR ASS WHILE I FUCK YOU
[17:42] elpmis: LICK MY NIPPLES YOU NAUGHTY BOY
[17:43] mattressfish: ewwww
[17:43] elpmis: wait, what? whaaaaaaaaaaaaaat?
[17:44] mattressfish: ...
[17:45] elpmis: what?
[17:45] mattressfish: you know I hate nipples
[17:45] mattressfish: I can't even look at baby bottle tops
[17:45] mattressfish: because they look too much like nipples
[17:46] elpmis: Hmmm

47a.jpg