Smert Hawt Chick

I used to be agnostic, then I realized I was being a pussy and came to terms and now I'm atheist.
You do know atheism is just the lack of belief in a god or gods not the lack of belief in anything? The lack of belief in anything is nihilism.

Agnostics do all the time. However, no one else does so does it really matter?

No, I mean, can't you just believe in God and whatnot and not give a shit what anyone from any religion has to say about it? Not read the Bible, not read the Catholic Treatise on Guilt or whatever, not care about the Koran, etc.? "Religion of one."

No, I mean, can't you just believe in God and whatnot and not give a shit what anyone from any religion has to say about it? Not read the Bible, not read the Catholic Treatise on Guilt or whatever, not care about the Koran, etc.? "Religion of one."

I truly don't care what people say about my beliefs. Most of the time it's more to create conversation that actual concern. My whole thing with FG was simply him trying to correct me without actually doing the correct one in the first place.

I truly don't care what people say about my beliefs. Most of the time it's more to create conversation that actual concern. My whole thing with FG was simply him trying to correct me without actually doing the correct one in the first place.

Yeah, my question was just kind of rhetorical. I've never understood the whole "I'm Catholic, I'm Lutheran, I'm Episcopalian, I'm Sunni" thing. You are what you are as an individual. A group label can't truly be applied to it, nor should it be. It just isn't necessary.