Smart Mormons Exist

fly said:
My only question is if its a good idea, why wasn't it done long ago? Peltiers have been around forever...

same reason fuel economy isn't better. it makes too much money to not do it.

After they had already begun their work, Lyon and Winegar learned about a 1964 General Motors analysis that explored the idea before the car company concluded it wasn't possible

Hey :rolleyes: , weren't Knyte and I enough evidence for that?

They are from the same town that we live in. I don't know them though.

SpangeMonkee said:
puhhleeeez. If all the car comapanies invested half as much as computer companies do on faster processors for research for a more fuel effiecient car, you could drive a week on a gallon of gas.
Possible, but I don't buy the whole Big 3/Big Oil collusion.

SpangeMonkee said:
I don't believe in that either. but if mr. car company won't invest in research if it doesn't matter to the consumer. it's starting to matter to the consumer. so, research is starting to happen.

basic supply and demand.

theacoustician said:
We're not the one's stocking Mernard's on the weekends just to make ends meet.

Intelligence or lack there of has nothing to do with what I'm doing sir.

smileynev said:
Intelligence or lack there of has nothing to do with what I'm doing sir.
If you were smart, you would be able to find a single job that would allow you to make ends meet without having to work like a slave.

theacoustician said:
If you were smart, you would be able to find a single job that would allow you to make ends meet without having to work like a slave.

You are right. I am dumb.

ChikkenNoodul said:
The only conspiracy there is the whole EPA bullshit on not letting in extremely fuel efficient cars that exist TODAY in other countries, and the american oil companies are partly to blame for that.
Like what???