SLR Mclaren sighting in Altanta

bast_imret

Erect Member
Oct 26, 2004
Marklar
₥157
Alpharetta to be exact. What a sexy car. But seriosly, 4 parking spaces? What a tard. He's asking for someone to do something to it.

slr1.jpg

bast_imret said:
where do you think I got it. But I wanted to follow proper ettiquite and not post a link to . . . that place.
I'm sorry, were you asking a question? I believe they have some sort of punctuation for this very thing... Oh... what's it called? Dammit, I don't know. Someone help?

CletusJones said:
I'm sorry, were you asking a question? I believe they have some sort of punctuation for this very thing... Oh... what's it called? Dammit, I don't know. Someone help?

not really, more of a statement. Wud yuo rather i huv rote it liek thes? Besides, I just thought posting a link to the other forums was frowned upon, but figured people here that don't look in the automay forum might be interested. [steve martin]Excuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuse Me! [/steve martin]

bast_imret said:
not really, more of a statement. Wud yuo rather i huv rote it liek thes? Besides, I just thought posting a link to the other forums was frowned upon, but figured people here that don't look in the automay forum might be interested. [steve martin]Excuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuse Me! [/steve martin]
Ahh, thanks for clearing that up for me, sometimes I'm not the brightest. ;)

i wud rather yuo rite eet liek thes, i liek eet. :drool:

I hate how people with cars like that park like that.

Jealousy++

Doesn't stop me from pooping on the handles.

April23 said:
I hate how people with cars like that park like that.

Jealousy++

Doesn't stop me from pooping on the handles.

That's what I'm talking about. But how to you avoid crushing the car when squatting? Or do you just poop in your hand and throw it?

bast_imret said:
That's what I'm talking about. But how to you avoid crushing the car when squatting? Or do you just poop in your hand and throw it?

If I poop in my hand, then I can't resist making a fist and squishing the wet warmth through my fingers.

So I just poop and have a neighborhood kid grab it and smear it on the handle.