Halp Slowly becoming an eww-American

You are quite wrong. There's literally a whole bring your own phone section on the site. :lol:
Yeah I havent been on it in a few years. Before you HAD to buy a pixel etc.

I linked her the stuff. iPhone 11 still seems iffy.

Yeah I havent been on it in a few years. Before you HAD to buy a pixel etc.

I linked her the stuff. iPhone 11 still seems iffy.
Still the best solution considering it can be turned on and off. Or hell, she can just leave it on as it will work in Canada just fine. And if it doesn't work, she can just cancel as there are no contracts.

• Gravy
Reactions: Petunia
Still the best solution considering it can be turned on and off. Or hell, she can just leave it on as it will work in Canada just fine. And if it doesn't work, she can just cancel as there are no contracts.
Yeh, Boost is totally trap phone tmobile.

as per website:

What this phone won't get

5G data
Right now, 5G data isn't supported on iPhone®.

Network switching
iPhone® does not support network-switching technology, but you'll still get great coverage.

is this network switching important? lol I dont know anything about this

• Gravy
Reactions: ZRH
as per website:

5G data

Network switching
iPhone® does not support network-switching technology, but you'll still get great coverage.

It's not, I think Fi is Tmobile so youll have good coverage.

Network switching is when it goes from like Tmobile to Verizon to ATT. If you have a multple carrier phone you can see it happen but I woul orry about it too much. Most of the standard providers have good coverage in large cities. I've only had problems over water.

Last edited:
as per website:

5G data

Network switching

No, not important. And 4G is more than enough if you aren't streaming movies.

So anyway you can get a NIB SCAR .308 for 5k, 20in free float barrel they are going fast.

It's got a big old gas block, connected to the operating system, clamped to the barrel: not free floating.
My buddy brought over a SCAR a couple years to go to shoot in the backyard. Holy shit that gun is so fucking loud. I had on full hearing protection and it was still sounding like someone cracking a whip right next to my ear. Also the pressure wave that hits you. I can't imagine using that on a battlefield. Not only that, but after like 60 rounds the barrel is red hot (with a suppressor) and took forever to cool down. On the plus side, at 100 or 200ft I was hitting a 4" disc pretty easily with iron sights.