Halp Slowly becoming an eww-American

Petunia

COVID POSITIVE FOREVER
Nov 16, 2010
Currently Locked up: esposa
Marklar
₥33,545
guises
this week i opened an amarican bank account (that was a helluva process cuz i’m not american)

my bank card is getting sent to me so now when i’m in Murcaaaah I don’t have to use my CND funds. yay!

Next: I need a phone number/data plan
but i need a pay per use thingamajiggy

where do i start?
i already have the phone
i guess i need a sim card and the plan
need something that covers all USA
texting and unlimited data

slowly but surely y’all are sucking me into your bad land. ew.

halp!

And you should probably gain weight to look the part/blend in. A lot of weight.

im half way there don’t you worry
giphy.gif

• Haha
Reactions: Josh
Tracfone or Boost will get you a prepaid mobile sim.

Tracfone uses Verizon network and Boost is T-Mobile. The one advantage is you literally just need the number to refill them, no address or nothing.

Tracfone or Boost will get you a prepaid mobile sim.

Tracfone uses Verizon network and Boost is T-Mobile.

and they have locations everywhere? for me to pick this up?

also what do y’all pay for data / internet per month in the US? my monthly data is $80 alone .. not including my phone line, device balance or taxes

the point is that i do not want to turn my CND phone on in the usa
the data roaming is high
what in pay for 2 days in roaming i can get an unlimited package in the US for one month
Yes. When you get to the US, put the Fi SIM in, turn on service, and be on your way. BTW, Fi has no roaming charges anywhere in the world. However, if you use a ton of data, its probably not worth it.

• Gravy
Reactions: CletusJones and adi
and they have locations everywhere? for me to pick this up?

also what do y’all pay for data / internet per month in the US? my monthly data is $80 alone .. not including my phone line, device balance or taxes
Data is 10$ a gig for tracfone, not sure about boost. You can literally buy refill cards at the dollar store/walmart/gas stations. Boost you need to hit up a chain store and their stuff is pre packaged plans. Google Fi is another option it's also about 10$ a gig but it's all billed on your google account.

There are certain area codes I wouldn't pick cause they tend to be trap phones, 667, 727, 940.

• Gravy
Reactions: Petunia
Yes. When you get to the US, put the Fi SIM in, turn on service, and be on your way. BTW, Fi has no roaming charges anywhere in the world. However, if you use a ton of data, its probably not worth it.

i use a ton of data cuz i use the google maps all the time cuz i’m often in places i don’t know my way around

truthfully the only city i can roam with little to no map is los angeles

also, i worry about removing my SIM card cuz we’ll im Kiki and id prob lose it AND when i reach wifi spots like my hotels i can just use my CND phone there.. i run a small business from that phone so i don’t wanna be taking the card in and out

yea i don’t use my phone for that .. i mean tiktok and IG videos but that’s it’s.
if i watch anything it’s on my laptop
Maps are mostly preloaded. I get by using waze everyday and only use like 200mb a month. It's vids that take up a lot of bandwith. So I have mobile video turned off.