Thread Slow days at work

I could tell you the plans I have for a solar powered carputer I have been wrasling with, but that's kind of boring.

Tell us of your squatting adventures.

Also have you visited the Leeds boys (and girl) lately? I havent' talked to Mike or Alex in ages :(

Hmm lots of squat adventures, every day is a completely new day so I guess you have to be more specific.

I have not actually, I've been talking about getting a bunch of punks down from Leeds to hang out with us in the squat but I gues that doesn't really involve Alex and Mike. Perhaps next time I'm up there I should give them a shout. Not having internet at home doesn't help though.

I'd play anti-aircraft gunner with a rubberband and paperclips :fly:

I had a coworker like that :fly: the two of us were the only people under 30 on the floor at the time and had office wars like that.

It escalated pretty bad, we would wing floppy disks at each other over the cubicle walls, dump recycling bins in each others cubes, set up traps in drawers, unlpug keyboards and use an extension to type on the others pc from another desk, etc.

One day he dumped an entire printer paper box of floppies over the wall on my desk when I was on the phone and my boss flipped out on him :lol: that was the end of that hilarity :(

I had a coworker like that :fly: the two of us were the only people under 30 on the floor at the time and had office wars like that.

It escalated pretty bad, we would wing floppy disks at each other over the cubicle walls, dump recycling bins in each others cubes, set up traps in drawers, unlpug keyboards and use an extension to type on the others pc from another desk, etc.

One day he dumped an entire printer paper box of floppies over the wall on my desk when I was on the phone and my boss flipped out on him :lol: that was the end of that hilarity :(

:lol::lol:

One of the doctors I work for deliberately puts problem patients through to me then stands right infront of me pulling faces and making jokes at me to try and get me to crack up while I got a crazy person on the phone. I manage to maintain my composure most the time.

Nah just a big old building. Does have shanty bits in it as communal areas though.

i mean, you realize that the apocalips hasn't hit yet.. you don't HAVE to hole up in a crak house like something out of New jack city.

:waw:

oh, and I've given up hope of my pic in the gators shirt in front of big ben or the queen or buckingham or one of those dudes in the big black hat. you're welcome.

i mean, you realize that the apocalips hasn't hit yet.. you don't HAVE to hole up in a crak house like something out of New jack city.

:waw:

oh, and I've given up hope of my pic in the gators shirt in front of big ben or the queen or buckingham or one of those dudes in the big black hat. you're welcome.

I don't really have to do anything really except exist. I can however choose to do what I like. Which is why I'm living in shantyville. It's fun as hell. Makes life about a million times more interesting. ^___^

You give up then sir! I thought you of all people would appreciate that asking me to be taking a pic in London isn't somethingn that would take 10 minutes. I live in the NORTH of England. :lol:

thought you were near london.

and :lol: .. i can't imagine making my life HARDER by wondering what my crib would look like when i got home or who might've stolen my isht..

oh wait.. i do do that. maybe you're on to something.

thought you were near london.

and :lol: .. i can't imagine making my life HARDER by wondering what my crib would look like when i got home or who might've stolen my isht..

oh wait.. i do do that. maybe you're on to something.

Nah bro Nottingham which is kind of middle England (on a level with the top of Wales [ish]).

I always seem to pick the hard root for life though, don't I? Could have got myself a lovely house and been stable but nope - gotta go and live in a squat with 20 other people. I never wonder what my crib will look like when I get home, the only place I have control over is my bedroom and nobody would dare go inside that so it's all good. Nobody would ever steal my shit either. Guess it helps my boyfriend told everyone there before I arrived 'if you touch my mrs' stuff you answer to me'. :fly:

Sounds like you might be more secure hangin out with me Shali ;)