slow day

inline4 said:
relationship = no pressure right now but i'm starting to worry that there are no feelings (strong ones) on my end for her and i dont want to hurt her because she really is an awesome girl. I dont know what to do.

For now i'm riding it out.. she's very supportive.. i guess i'll cross that bridge when i get to it. Everything else = a ok ..

Don't worry about the long term and just enjoy building your friendship and the new relationship sex. That's such a great time period in a new relationship.

b_sinning said:
Don't worry about the long term and just enjoy building your friendship and the new relationship sex. That's such a great time period in a new relationship.

Ya because all of that goes away the minute you've been with a chick longer than a year. TAKE ADVANTAGE WHILE YOU STILL CAN... THE SAME PUSSY EVERYDAY LOOSES IT FLaVOR~!!!@

April23 said:
Ya because all of that goes away the minute you've been with a chick longer than a year. TAKE ADVANTAGE WHILE YOU STILL CAN... THE SAME PUSSY EVERYDAY LOOSES IT FLaVOR~!!!@

So how long have you and fly been together? Is his pussy still as appealing or are you starting to look at others?

kiwi said:
So how long have you and fly been together? Is his pussy still as appealing or are you starting to look at others?

Over a year and a half... but we're different. That whole pussy rule doesn't apply...:eek:

*Fuxx Burger* said:
I use to LOVE going to Vacation bible school!! My mom volunteers every summer at their church. I used to go all the time when I was little- I helped her out a few years ago, it was so fun!!

Whats the theme?

FIESTA!!! :fly:

b_sinning said:
MEH.. i have a real hard time doing that when i know in the back of my mind that there is no long term future there.

I'm dreading having that discussion but the thoughts flood my head when we're together and its not fair to her. She really is a great girl.. so i wont be selfish.. the talk is coming :(

inline4 said:
MEH.. i have a real hard time doing that when i know in the back of my mind that there is no long term future there.

I'm dreading having that discussion but the thoughts flood my head when we're together and its not fair to her. She really is a great girl.. so i wont be selfish.. the talk is coming :(

Better now than later. :( Does she have a hot sister?

b_sinning said:
inline4 are you looking for a wife?

well.. i'm looking for someone to love, i suppose thats close. Those feelings wont' develop with her.. :(

I know she's not the one i'm looking for and i dont know where she is at in her life but i want her to know that so if what she's looking for is a husband or a long term companion i dont want to waiste her time..

when i look at her i know she's not the one, and i also know that if she wasnt' there i wouldnt be hurt or upset. I'm fairly certain the feelings on her end are much deeper.

Ouch. If you see that she's falling for you and not you for her then start wrap up procedures and move on. Prevent the heartbreak. If she's nice then start moving her to friend with occasional benifits role.