slow day

I'm down here in Beautiful Oak Ridge TN for the week, ironing out development details for our new internal/external file transfer application. The only breaks I am getting from the 8 hour meetings are for food, bio, and any 'mission critical' meetings that I couldn't put off for another week.

I've got some extra busy here, who needs some?

I'm going to get plowed at lunch and masturbate to pics of Michael Jackson touching me when I was younger and then crouch down over drool boy and shit on his chest.

i just got back from volunteering at vacation bible school. the kids are down (we're at a friend's,) and i'm getting ready to nap and then go to a water park. we've got quite the packed day. then, i'm getting some wine and doing crossword puzzles till i'm drunk, then i'm going to bed.

i've really lost motivation for what i do and can't wait to switch departments in August. i browse the web all day and avoid any real work..

inline4 said:
i've really lost motivation for what i do and can't wait to switch departments in August. i browse the web all day and avoid any real work..

You've been pretty quiet on here. How goes the woman troubles? Any new restraining orders?

Thorn Bird said:
i just got back from volunteering at vacation bible school. the kids are down (we're at a friend's,) and i'm getting ready to nap and then go to a water park. we've got quite the packed day. then, i'm getting some wine and doing crossword puzzles till i'm drunk, then i'm going to bed.
I use to LOVE going to Vacation bible school!! My mom volunteers every summer at their church. I used to go all the time when I was little- I helped her out a few years ago, it was so fun!!

Whats the theme?

*Fuxx Burger* said:
I use to LOVE going to Vacation bible school!! My mom volunteers every summer at their church. I used to go all the time when I was little- I helped her out a few years ago, it was so fun!!

Whats the theme?

OMGOSH I used to do vacation bible school at church.

b_sinning said:
You've been pretty quiet on here. How goes the woman troubles? Any new restraining orders?
Nothing like that at all actually.. life is pretty good
I quit smoking for about 3 months.. and took it back up again i'm unbelievably dissapointed in myself :(

relationship = no pressure right now but i'm starting to worry that there are no feelings (strong ones) on my end for her and i dont want to hurt her because she really is an awesome girl. I dont know what to do.

For now i'm riding it out.. she's very supportive.. i guess i'll cross that bridge when i get to it. Everything else = a ok ..

thanks for asking... I do want to make it to Tampa or Atlanta sometime soon to see everyone :D

lol, I think I would have preferred being put on a chain gang before being sent to vacation bible school when I was a kid :lol: