Sleeping

I sleep way to much :( If i dont get woken up I'll sleep for 14+ hours. I think there is somethign wrong with me -_-

How old are you? You might have low blood sugar. I had that after I had my kids. Might want to get it checked... :)

Excedrin said:
I sleep way to much :( If i dont get woken up I'll sleep for 14+ hours. I think there is somethign wrong with me -_-

Kevlar said:
How old are you? You might have low blood sugar. I had that after I had my kids. Might want to get it checked... :)

18, a little less than a month away from 19. I guess I could go to the doctor and get that checked along with various other problems I have ^_^

I would encourage you to do that. I was 20 when I found out. I was exhausted all the time and I'm sure that it can be helped with diet.... :)

Excedrin said:
18, a little less than a month away from 19. I guess I could go to the doctor and get that checked along with various other problems I have ^_^

I like sleep. But if I get too much feel icky. The problem is determining the right amount. That whole 8 hour thing just doesn't work for me. :o

Excedrin said:

I could sleep about that long when I was that age. During the summers I could sleep about 12 hrs. I'd still talk to a doc though. It could be low sugar or low iron. Have you been eating your vegetables?!?!?

Pandora said:
I could sleep about that long when I was that age. During the summers I could sleep about 12 hrs. I'd still talk to a doc though. It could be low sugar or low iron. Have you been eating your vegetables?!?!?

Mayyyybeeeee. :p :p