Sleeping meds talk..again

JJ Lady

Flaccid Member
Oct 26, 2004
Savannah, GA
Marklar
₥0
SO I know that some of you have tried Ambien (which I stil need to), but has anyone tried the new thing...Lunesta? What do you think? Better than or worse then what else you have tried?

I have a hard time shutting my brain off. So I have a hard time falling asleep. Then when I finally fall asleep I wake up at least 2 xs during the night (and that is a good night). Then I always wake up before my alarm. I need to stay asleep to that I can get some good deep sleep. I usually take a unisom on Sundays cause that it when it is the worst. But I don't like to take those a lot. So if I can find a good safe sleep drug to assist I'd be happy.

Lock that stuff up tight when you're not using it. Candy may come to your house and try to steal it.

I'd give these a try:
Ambien.
Sonata.
Lunesta.

You could probably grab a sample for maybe a week or more of each of these from your doctor, and I'd use the whole sample before trying another. Some drugs take awhile before they fully kick in & some act slower and faster than others - it all depends what you want and what works for someone else isn't necessarily going to work for you. I think those are the three main sleeping drugs out today - not sure though, as I don't need sleeping aids. Give them all a try and see what you think works best for you.

Whenever I have trouble sleeping I grab some Nyquil or just stay up.

itburnswhenipee said:
Have you considered eating benadryl instead of these new "we paid the fda lots of money to approve" drugs? Benadryl will knock you the fuck out.

It makes me tired but my mind races...

b_sinning said:
JJ you need me to swing by and rock you to sleep?

:hi2u:

ieholly said:
ambien works great and you wake up with no hangover.

Fly still owes me a sample!

Just get sloppy drunk before bed.
The trick is tho, to not get so drunk that you crap yourself in your sleep. Once you figure out where that line is youre in good shape.