Sleep Walker!!!

BeeRad said:
honestly, I was asleep so who knows. for all I know I could have been in a search for the secret orb.:confused:

stygian.jpg

"Give us the orb!!!!"

elpmis said:
it's probably a lot, but don't feel bad - I remember years ago watching a 20/20 about husbands that slept beat their wives while they slept next to them. No lie, they would literally just start kicking and punching the shit out of their mate in the middle of the night - in the morning they wouldn't remember any of it, well, the wife would

yea, that was in an episode of Mad About You, cept it was the chick beating up the dude at night. He'd wake up with weird bruises and not know where they came from.

thrawn said:
Most recently, my old roommate and I went out drinking. He cannot handle his booze, gets stupid drunk in no time flat. He went home, I stayed out later. When I finally did get home, I went up to my room and was playing on the computer. He stumbled up the stairs into my room in his boxers, acted as though nothing was wrong, and climbed over my laundry piles towards my closet. I asked him, what's up dude? I'm looking for something. What are you looking for? The bathroom. It's downstairs fella. He says, oh, and stumbled back down the stairs and didn't remember any of it.

A buddy of mine pissed in his dish washer one time. I was still up drinking with his wife and a couple friends and all of a sudden you see ricky with his pants down pissing in the washer. They had to throw it away cause whos gonna use it now???:fly:

BeeRad said:
A buddy of mine pissed in his dish washer one time. I was still up drinking with his wife and a couple friends and all of a sudden you see ricky with his pants down pissing in the washer. They had to throw it away cause whos gonna use it now???:fly:

PISS ON IT LIKE YOU STOLE IT, RICKY BOBBY

elpmis said:
it's probably a lot, but don't feel bad - I remember years ago watching a 20/20 about husbands that slept beat their wives while they slept next to them. No lie, they would literally just start kicking and punching the shit out of their mate in the middle of the night - in the morning they wouldn't remember any of it, well, the wife would

I have to warn any girl who sleeps beside me not to lightly touch me in my sleep(scratch back, arm, ect). I have sleep beaten one of my first girlfriends cause of it. I tend to have alot of sleeping problems

BeeRad said:
I have to warn any girl who sleeps beside me not to lightly touch me in my sleep(scratch back, arm, ect). I have sleep beaten one of my first girlfriends cause of it. I tend to have alot of sleeping problems

Damn. Well, I think I'll just leave after we have sex next time.

I pissed in a clothes hamper one time. My old closet had a folding door and was about the same sized room as the bathroom, with a regular door, right next to the closet. I got up in the middle of the night and she said I was trying to close the closet door like I would the bathroom door. She did the only practical thing and helped me shut the closet door. I subsequently sat down on a clothes hamper, took a piss, and fell asleep in the closet.

Glad to hear that I am not the only one though. I have been getting ragged on all day but I knew that was coming. I dont mind the hazzing cause I dont get embarrased easily but man that was horrible. lol

BeeRad said:
oh okay

edit: you're fucked

elpmis said:
oh okay

edit: you're fucked

The worst part was trying to explain to her father, A large officer for the Tampa Police Department why his little 16 year old daughter had bruises. My parents had to go and talk to him about my sleeping problems.

Edit: that sounded bad, 16 yo, lol. I was 17/18 at the time so it wasnt like last year, haha

BeeRad said:
The worst part was trying to explain to her father, A large officer for the Tampa Police Department why his little 16 year old daughter had bruises. My parents had to go and talk to him about my sleeping problems.

WHY ARE YOU SLEEPING WITH A 16YO GIRL YOU LAZYTOWN PERV!!!?

Edit: lol, in before beerad's edit :lol: