Thread Sleep stalking stories

Once in College I had a dream about disarming a bomb. My roommate was sitting at his desk doing his homework and said all of the sudden I sat up right and said "I'll disarm it" and then proceeded to grab my alarm clock. He said he watched me fiddle around with it a few minutes while muttering something he couldn't hear. All of the sudden my clocks goes off and I scream and throw it across the room while trying to flee from it into the bedroom wall. He gave me shit about that for a long time.

Another time in college I fell asleep late one night on my couch with a different roommate and my girlfriend in the room. They said I was asleep for a few minutes then I sat up and started to try to talk them into buying a computer or a printer. I was working at office depot at that time and just worked a really long day and was dreaming I was still at work.

I think I'm gonna laugh about this all day.

I don't talk in my sleep much but I laugh. I wish I could remember what's so funny. As easy as it is for me to remember most of my dreams and control them, I can't remember these.

My kid was sleeping next to me one night and at around 2 am he suddenly shouted out "THAT IS SO FUNNY!" Scared the holy Jesus Christ out of me. Naturally I looked over at him but he was sound asleep.

Shortguy punches me in his sleep pretty regularly, always giving me black eyes and stuff. Well, he claims he's asleep anyway.

sleep apnea? or does he take certain meds?

Nah, he doesn't take anything, He just punches me, then I wake up to him standing over me with that look in his eye. When I tell him about it the next day, he always claims he's sleeping.

My wife gave herself a blackeye while asleep once. She rolled over and hit her eye on the nightstand. She thought it would be funny to tell her coworkers I did it. It wasn't very funny when is stopped by her work a few days later and had no clue why every one there was acting bitchy at me.

:lol: Had some pretty funny conversations with my boyfriend while he was sleeping last night.

He has a gay brother called Josh (as background):

Him: Don't talk to him!
Me: Who?
Him: Josh! He's a bummer
Me: So?
Him: My brother, don't talk to him, he's a bummer
Me: Don't be so mean
Him: Don't talk to Bummers. Hmmmm

Later...

Him: What's Cerys Matthews addiction to?
Me: Uh nothing
Him: Hmmm. Okay.
Me: You mean the singer from Catatonia?
Him: Yes... ... .. HEROIN. It's heroin
Me: No it's not
Him: Yes it is. She's a smackhead.... google it!
Me: I will in the morning dear
Him: Hpmh! [roll over]

I did google it just now. Looks like he was right. She was a smackhead.

Had some great sleep ramblings from the boy today. Been sat next to him diligently with my laptop taking notes while he napped:

wheres my copies of all my folders? i dont want to have to have look for the doo dar....i dont want to have to paint copies of me with my elvis cape on

let em know, i cant be arsed, i just wanna fly into the arena, play and leave without anyone talkin in my earhole
followed by:

they better not mess the band around getting shitty little hovercrafts, he wants a proper plane

what you need to do is set up a water catch trapper or you wont have water. Sort it out and all the evaporated water will get caught it in then you have water. Don’t forget to ask them to provide you good water....good filtered drinking water. We’re not got any but we can get it off them ‘them?’ THE REINDEER!! You don’t know how to get it – do you? Typical city girl.
And after I took off his socks for him:

Aaarghhhhhhhh thank you mister manager