Thread Sleep stalking stories

Dory Berkowitz-Bukowski

Clam whisperer
Oct 15, 2004
Robin Hood Country
Marklar
₥14,113
So the other night I was up late reading and my boyfriend was talking tons in his sleep. I was laughing my ass off at the stuff he was saying. The best one was:

'But what if I'm about to die? What if I'm dying?... ...what if they have to take me in for an emergency gorgeousness transplant?'

I lolled for a full 5 minutes or so after that. I told my friend and she said it was better than my ex's sleep talking ultimate which was sitting up, licking his lips and saying 'Mmmm. I could just eat a Buggle (name of our cat) sandwich.... mmmm .... with a side of mayonnaise'.

Anyway, funny stories guys?

Sadly I don't talk in my sleep... I don't think.

However, I am reading a book on lucid dreaming and boy has it helped. I've had like 2 in the last two weeks.

my favorite is when you talk with them while they sleep!!

'But what if I'm about to die? What if I'm dying? like from what? ... ...what if they have to take me in for an emergency gorgeousness transplant?' Who would they get it from?

I did talk to him a lot the other night. He rolled over and said 'What are you doing now?' and I was like 'None of your business., 'None of my business? EVERYTHINGS my business' and I just said 'shutit you puff'. :fly:

Once in College I had a dream about disarming a bomb. My roommate was sitting at his desk doing his homework and said all of the sudden I sat up right and said "I'll disarm it" and then proceeded to grab my alarm clock. He said he watched me fiddle around with it a few minutes while muttering something he couldn't hear. All of the sudden my clocks goes off and I scream and throw it across the room while trying to flee from it into the bedroom wall. He gave me shit about that for a long time.

Another time in college I fell asleep late one night on my couch with a different roommate and my girlfriend in the room. They said I was asleep for a few minutes then I sat up and started to try to talk them into buying a computer or a printer. I was working at office depot at that time and just worked a really long day and was dreaming I was still at work.