Sleeman: Your tasks have been set

Bubbles

Flaccid Member
May 24, 2005
i cannot divulge this informatin
Marklar
₥0
After strenuous consultaion with my personal interweb advisors, we have decided on these three tasks:

1. You must convince Sarcasmo that he is straight.

2. You must post naked pics of Lethal from [H].

3. You must post video of someone pooping in your mouth.

These tasks are set in stone and may only be altered if my advisors and I find a way to make them more interesting.

GO NOW!!!!!

Bubbles said:
After strenuous consultaion with my personal interweb advisors, we have decided on these three tasks:

1. You must convince Sarcasmo that he is straight.

2. You must post naked pics of Lethal from [H].

3. You must post video of someone pooping in your mouth.

These tasks are set in stone and may only be altered if my advisors and I find a way to make them more interesting.

GO NOW!!!!!

I think hes coming over to my place next weekend so Ill be able to hook ya up with that video.

Arátoeldar said:
Any one remember the drawing that an old mod of Strickly Intel (pentium4?) posted of LL. :fly:
Nope. :( I remember the pic she posted of one half of her face. Steve then mirrored it and chopped in the other half.

fly said:
Nope. :( I remember the pic she posted of one half of her face. Steve then mirrored it and chopped in the other half.

It was of a woman outdoors and naked. She was lying on her neck and head with vaginal secretions dripping on the ground. I forget why he was pissed with Kyle and LL. Kyle promptly permmabaned his ass. I think this happened around the time Steve fudged the video card benchmarks on his last review for the [H].

Arátoeldar said:
It was of a woman outdoors and naked. She was lying on her neck and head with v*ginal secretions dripping on the ground. I forget why he was pissed with Kyle and LL. Kyle promptly permmabaned his ass. I think this happened around the time Steve fudged the video card benchmarks on his last review for the [H].
But, Steve isn't banned :confused:

And I've never seen this pic. I'm afraid to ask why it even exists.

theacoustician said:
Tis for the best, least the Ambien take hold and he finds a keyboard.

Evidently, last night, he found a phone. He just called me at work, and because it was so fucking funny, I decided to stay here an extra few minutes to tell you all what he did. We had drinks and dinner. We played with his turntables *no, that was not a pun, they are still set up so he was trying to teach me how to spin) and we couldent sleep so we both ate an Ambien. Well, evidently ONE did not work. Or so he thought. He Ambien dialed BeeRad and told him he needed help putting on a charity event in our backyard and people will be mining salt.

Evidently, he cant post here, and desert combat wasent loading so cell phone it was. I went to bed like a NORMAL person. I'lll have to now hide both the phone, and the modem. :(

theacoustician said:
But, Steve isn't banned :confused:

And I've never seen this pic. I'm afraid to ask why it even exists.

I haven't seen the pic that Steve chopped either.

Why Steve wasn't booted from the [H] I'll never know why. It caused a lot of ruckus all over the tech sided of the Internet. Kyle even gave a half hearted apology. About this time some of the more hardcore Strickly Intel members formed our own private forum.

Arátoeldar said:
I haven't seen the pic that Steve chopped either.

Why Steve wasn't booted from the [H] I'll never know why. It caused a lot of ruckus all over the tech sided of the Internet. Kyle even gave a half hearted apology. About this time some of the more hardcore Strickly Intel members formed our own private forum.
iirc, she took a pic in the mirror, but the camera covered half of her face. This was way before the Steve fudge thing...