Tampa Sky Harbor

Valve1138

I eat my own poo with a spoon
Oct 19, 2004
South Harmon Institute of Technology
We're at Phoenix airport. None of the stores except for Cinnabon are open. 6 hour flight with turbulence most of the way, so no sleep. I might get stabby so keep your eye on CNN.

Also, no pics.

Next flight in 2 hours.

Dharma1521

Soooo do I look as young as I look?
Apr 5, 2006
Falls Church, VA
We're at Phoenix airport. None of the stores except for Cinnabon are open. 6 hour flight with turbulence most of the way, so no sleep. I might get stabby so keep your eye on CNN.

Also, no pics.

Next flight in 2 hours.

WTF Cinnabon is the most important store.

Mean Mr. Mustard

Always shouts out something obscene
Sep 30, 2004
Uranus
Steam
heyfubuddy
215523500_XS8HF-L-2.jpg

itburnswhenipee

Lonestar
May 25, 2005
Maryland
Went to Maui to scatter feen's moms ashes at her fave spot ever on what would have been her birthday. We're on the way home now.

Cinnabon blows. Guttersnipe shitty food.

Many years ago I had a service call at a Cinnabon. The PC looked clean on the outside, but when I opened the case I discovered that every square inch of every single component was coated in powdered sugar. Moments later I discovered how this happened. A few feet away from the machine was a large Hobart mixer-- one of the floor standing quarter-ton jobs. So anyway some Cinnabon drone walks over to the mixer and starts tossing one-pound blocks of margarine and dumping sacks of powdered sugar into it. This is the frosting-- margarine and sugar.