skip caray, voice of the braves, dead

Meanwhile, I can't find my phone.

Oh, there it is. Proceed with your mourning of this...guy.

Last edited:
As long as Jim and Drew are still kicking then I don't really care.

I lost all respect for baseball with the last strike they did. Waa I'm paid millions to play a game but I should be payed more...

Last edited:
As long as Jim and Drew are still kicking then I don't really care.

I lost all respect for baseball with the last strike they did. Waa I'm paid millions to play a game but I should be payed more...

There was a strike? Did they stop playing games or something, I didn't notice :fly:

Harry Caray: Hi everybody, Harry Caray here and welcome to "Space the Infinite Frontier". We've got a great show lined up for you, joining us in the studio today all the way from Caltech is astrophysicist Dr. Ken Waller. Welcome to the show Ken. Now Dr., recently they have discovered that there might be life on one of the moons of Jupiter, now that's got to be exciting for you.
Ken Waller: Oh yeah Harry, we're thrilled to discover that life can theoretically exist below the surface of planets due to the heat caused by volcanic activity.
Harry Caray: That's something else. Hey! Let me ask you, what's your favorite planet?
Ken Waller: Well, I don't have a favorite I find them all fascinating, they're all part of a
[is interrupted]
Harry Caray: Mine's the sun. Always has been. I like it cause its like the King of Planets.
Ken Waller: Well, actually Harry, it's not a planet, it's a star.
Harry Caray: Well, planet or star when that thing burns out we're all going to be dead.
Ken Waller: Well that's true but its not going to burn out for a very long time.
Harry Caray: I hope not. Hey! Dr. have you ever seen an eclipse?
Ken Waller: Yeah. I've seen many.
Harry Caray: You know if you star at it head on it'll burn your eyes out.
Ken Waller: Well its not best to stare at the sun during an eclipse.
Harry Caray: But it's hard not to. I once took a pair of binoculars and stared at the sun for over an hour.
Ken Waller: Why would you do that?
Harry Caray: Curiosity I guess. Heck! I'm curious like a cat. I have a couple of friends that call me whiskers.
Ken Waller: Because you're curious like a cat?
Harry Caray: Yes
[pause]
Harry Caray: Hey! Now Ken, we all know that the moon is not made of green cheese.
Ken Waller: Yes, that's true Harry.
Harry Caray: But what if it were made of barbeque spare ribs, would you eat it then?