Skin care and hair questions

Drool-Boy said:
This thread is almost as gay as the ass wart one. The fuck is wrong with you people?
We are teaming up to make your life hell
:heart:

And as to the TS, there are lotions that "fill" in the now-opened folicles and stunts regrowth. The more you use the lotion, the thinner the hair comes back. So in combinatino with waxing, you will have a nice smooth back in no time!

Too bad you don't live near Cleveland, I would provide you with routine cleanings :heart:

Holey Moley

If I were you I would have someone pluck each individual piece of hair.

"wow B, what a great idea, but where will i find this plucker of hairs?"

Brad P
Hair Pluckers Inc
2450 main street
clearwater FL 99999

BTW - Gayest thread ever, which is why I responded ~

ceiling fly said:
It just sorta dried my hair out and most of it broke off, but do tell.

Hm, well alright, I think it was the beginning of the school year 2004 (my senior year HS) and I go out with a friend to a drug store, we happen to see a bottle of "New Nair for Men" and think it's hillarious enough that I should use it.

I take over one of the bathrooms and coat both my legs and both my arms in the stuff. The whole process took much longer than I thought it would, and I ended up running out of the Nair before I could go back for a second pass. Well, when I washed it (and the hair) away, there were HUGE patches of un-Naired hair all over where the stuff had been a little thinner going on.

I looked like someone had gone over me with a lawn mower, I had so many random patches and splotches it was the craziest thing ever. I didn't shave the rest of it to match, I kind of left it like that and just wore long pants and long sleeved shirts for a few days so I could give a visual example to anyone who I recited the story to.

dbzeag said:
We are teaming up to make your life hell
:heart:

And as to the TS, there are lotions that "fill" in the now-opened folicles and stunts regrowth. The more you use the lotion, the thinner the hair comes back. So in combinatino with waxing, you will have a nice smooth back in no time!

Too bad you don't live near Cleveland, I would provide you with routine cleanings :heart:
What are these lotions?

ceiling fly said:
What are these lotions?
I read on this bottle of Skin-So-Soft or something like Johnson and Johnson's Skin Therapy, reduces the need for shaving.