Skin care and hair questions

mattcohn.com

Giant Member
Apr 14, 2006
Marklar
₥0
Alright, so for the third (I think) time ever I just got my back / shoulders / neck waxed. Reasonable price for all of that ($63 inc tip, last time was $50) and I wanted to know a couple things.

First, I have a large (6 inch in diameter?) birthmark on my back. Hair grows there much much faster than everywhere else. I'm wondering if there is anything I can do to not make this the case. It would cut back on maintainance VERY much if hair there grew at the same pace as everywhere else.

Second, and related to the first question, is there anything anyone knows of to reduce or prevent hair growth there? I know there are big expensive ways to kill of hair for good, but this is a large area, and I'm a college student.

My back feels all sexy smooth!! :-D

thank god I don't have back hair...if I did, I don't think I'd care enough to get it waxed though :elfpenis:

I was lured into to reading this thread with the hopes of seeing images of back hair. Where are they?

I wish I had a large hairy birthmark. I'd shave all hair around it and just let the birthmark grow out as long as possible. That's what I'd do.

Does anyone know of a way to create a large hairy birthmark one's back? Perhaps surgery? Or maybe there is an OTC product for this?

Epididymis said:
I wish I had a large hairy birthmark. I'd shave all hair around it and just let the birthmark grow out as long as possible. That's what I'd do.

and then use it as a combover? :fly:

Epididymis said:
I was lured into to reading this thread with the hopes of seeing images of back hair. Where are they?

Does anyone know of a way to create a large hairy birthmark one's back? Perhaps surgery? Or maybe there is an OTC product for this?
HAHAHHAHAHA

Max Mole Cream!

kiwi said:
You could have someone shave it for you inbetween waxings. That's my only solution.

I mean seriously... Waxing your back means you either have someone to wax it for or will soon. Get one of those studly beach boys to hop in the shower with you for the mid-cycle touch up.

As for me, I'm a wookie in training. I'd have to go the 'bear' route if I ever gave up the 'gina.

I'm sure the dude pounding you from behind appreciates your well manicured birthmark and back hair.

ceiling fly said:
That was possibly the worst mistake of my life, and worthy of its own thread.

Sarcasmo said:
Burn it with a lighter. The birthmark I mean.
Serios?

Epididymis said:
I wish I had a large hairy birthmark. I'd shave all hair around it and just let the birthmark grow out as long as possible.
You're very welcome to take mine if you really really want it.

thrawn said:
I'm sure the dude pounding you from behind appreciates your well manicured birthmark and back hair.
That's what I'm hoping :D

So we watched "Date Movie" last night (the back hair waxing reminded me of that for some reason), it's freaking horrible, and mostly unfunny.

KNYTE said:
So we watched "Date Movie" last night (the back hair waxing reminded me of that for some reason), it's freaking horrible, and mostly unfunny.
Agreed. A couple of amusing moments when catching the references to cheesy romantic comedies but overall I'm glad we downloaded that and didn't actually pay money to see it. I seriously would've asked for my money back.

X3, on the other hand...I want to write the MPAA and ask for my fucking bandwidth back.