Skank of America customers read this

I dont think we even write many checks anymore
We pay all of our bills electronically through our bank and pay for everything with our check cards
Hell, even the local brothel here takes check cards now

Drool-Boy said:
I dont think we even write many checks anymore
We pay all of our bills electronically through our bank and pay for everything with our check cards
Hell, even the local brothel here takes check cards now
I like running check cards down my ass.

CletusJones said:
interesting.

I'm a software developer and general IT person. They think I have all this free time so they pull me for all these stupid projects.
you remind me of the class action processor we have in our office. he happends to be the king of our database, so everyone always goes to him for asinine projects. i pity you guys

Drool-Boy said:
when you fart does it go "cha-CHING!" ?
Well I know when I shart the person with the card gets a withdrawl.
fly.gif

F33nX said:
you remind me of the class action processor we have in our office. he happends to be the king of our database, so everyone always goes to him for asinine projects. i pity you guys
It's not usually too bad, but since work for me comes in "spurts" it kinds helps fill the slow times. Right now I'm so backed up with stuff I have to do I could probably work solid (no slacking) for 2 weeks straight to get it all done.

April23 said:
I take checks. Do you write them for fun?
i write them for sexual favors.

CletusJones said:
i write them for sexual favors.
Me too, I'm tired of paying for sexual favors tho... no one will try to accomplish this feat tho. You know climbing the mountain then dusting flour on my gunt then hoping to find the puddle.

I think I just grossed myself out.

April23 said:
Me too, I'm tired of paying for sexual favors tho... no one will try to accomplish this feat tho. You know climbing the mountain then dusting flour on my gunt then hoping to find the puddle.

I think I just grossed myself out.
i've got a friend who's really hard up, i'm sure he'd volunteer.