sizzle got a haircut?! say what?!

strawberry love

Sex sent me to the ER
Oct 13, 2004
Marklar
₥2,672
So, I was like, "hmm, let's try something different on my hair for the summer. weeee! good idea! yea! weee!"

so i went from this:

AMS.jpg

to this:

hair%20029.jpg

got the haircut Saturday, I'm just getting over the shock. :fly: :eek: :p

Last edited:
I need a better pic. That bottom one is too dark. And a different angle, too. And maybe a couple topless for reference. I'm not big on bangs though. They make women look like kids.

I like both...your hair is pretty, you have great eyes, and nice lips(no, I wasn't looking down when I said that)

<3

Sarcasmo said:
I need a better pic. That bottom one is too dark. And a different angle, too. And maybe a couple topless for reference. I'm not big on bangs though. They make women look like kids.

weeeee

ugh2.jpg

Picture%20120.jpg

Last edited:
I don't know Sizzle, I liked the first cut better. Only a bit shorter. I just don't like bangs at all. :( But you're still cute though, and it's just my worthless opinion anyway.

Sarcasmo said:
I don't know Sizzle, I liked the first cut better. Only a bit shorter. I just don't like bangs at all. :( But you're still cute though, and it's just my worthless opinion anyway.

no worries love :)

my hair grows super quick! so this wont last long. i was just itching for something new! i haven't had bangs in years and years, and my hair has never been this short!

weeee!

Drool-Boy said:
So many excalmation points!

I've been in a very good mood as of late! I like seeing how I've grown, and opened myself up to new experiences. :) especially since i used to be such a timid mouse :eek: