Status
Not open for further replies.

FinalFantasy

Half-staff Member
Mar 10, 2008
Missouri
Marklar
₥0
Is anyone else sitting in class? I am and I am bored, I honestly don't care about troubleshooting or the smelly hippy next to me. Also, the kid in front of me is playing Half Life 2 like a fag. What are you guys doing? Who is surrounding you? Also post in here everytime your surroundings change. Thanks.

Just settling into my new offices. This is my 4th time in this office. I share it with two guys that are cool so it's not too bad. I'm just glancing through work orders.

I am in a computer hardware class, Im a senior taking a freshman class, I could have tested out of it but the teacher is way too much fun. It so fucking boring though, whats Ram, whats a solid state harddrive, its pretty funny. All the freshman fuck around than fail. And they always ask me questions, constantly.

I am in a computer hardware class, Im a senior taking a freshman class, I could have tested out of it but the teacher is way too much fun. It so fucking boring though, whats Ram, whats a solid state harddrive, its pretty funny. All the freshman fuck around than fail. And they always ask me questions, constantly.

Why didn't you take this class as a freshman? Someone a little bit of an under-achiever?

A few weeks ago my company sent me to a training for one of the MSCE courses for Active Directory. The course was a joke. It was at one of those "pay and pass" primer schools that just cram the information down your throat and hope it sticks long enough to pass the test. I got bored of it and tested out of the 5-day course after 3 days.

I'm in my office, trying to figure out the best way to counter an underqualified office managers latest attempt to make herself look good with the primary radiology doc by playing political games against me.

This is why you never take a 50 year old nurse and put her into a management position.

Our office has no air conditioning. We have the doors open at both ends and have some air flow , so its not too bad.
But we do, however, have extreme water pressure. You press the button on the water fountain and it shoots like 8 feet straight up. Im just glad I didnt put my face in front of it before I turned it on.

Status
Not open for further replies.