Thread sittin here on the deuce receptical thinkin of poopstunts

Tried both already, theyre only offerings are threaded for only 2-1/2 inches.
I need a fully threaded fastener.
Found one, but the guy wants 50$ for it :wtf:

May not be that far off. I haven't found the length you wanted but most fully threaded getting closer to that length are about the same price.

While is says "fully threaded" the image shows only the standard 2-1/2" threaded shank.
Dubious indeed.

pictures are not to be trusted. Its under the fully threaded discriminator, in the right section, and the item description is right.

There was also a partially threaded variant of the same size, that i deselected.

12 inch is nowhere to be seen, but you can work with a 13. Besides, its amazon, if they send you the wrong thing, you just drop it back in the mail with their prepaid shipping and get your cash back

Besides, its amazon, if they send you the wrong thing, you just drop it back in the mail with their prepaid shipping and get your cash back

Be careful. That isn't always the case with their third party retailers.

edit: I guess I went to the Domon school of reading.

pictures are not to be trusted. Its under the fully threaded discriminator, in the right section, and the item description is right.

There was also a partially threaded variant of the same size, that i deselected.

12 inch is nowhere to be seen, but you can work with a 13. Besides, its amazon, if they send you the wrong thing, you just drop it back in the mail with their prepaid shipping and get your cash back

Sent the link to my purchasing person, thanks!
You shall receive the gold star that April would have gotten!