sink ideas...

smileynev said:
The other problem is that I don't know if those fancy sinks fit our style. I mean, I like the look of them, but we're not fancy people.

I don't know if I'd call it fancy...... if you like the sink and it suits your needs, shouldn't matter anyway.

ieholly said:
pedestal sinks look cool, but its a bitch when you need to set stuff on a counter.

Its a half bath for guests and for poopin.

smileynev said:
Its a half bath for guests and for poopin.

in that case i would make it completely out of stainless steel so you could clean it with fire. i have always wanted one of those.

It would need to be a pretty big drain if you're talking about poopin'...... why not just save the money and dig an open pit in the backyard and point all the guests out back when nature calls?

we went from a countertop/cabinet combo to a pedestal and it looks greet. I just had to change the pipes a bit to make it look nicer.

IMG_4098.JPG

small 1/2 bath

IMG_4100.JPG

copper pipes replaced with chrome braided and chrome flanges add. replaced drain pipe with white PVC (was black) and painted half of it the color of the wall.

SpangeMonkee said:
we went from a countertop/cabinet combo to a pedestal and it looks greet. I just had to change the pipes a bit to make it look nicer.

IMG_4098.JPG

small 1/2 bath

[IG]http://uselessforums.com/files/030105/IMG_4100.JPG[/IMG]

copper pipes replaced with chrome braided and chrome flanges add. replaced drain pipe with white PVC (was black) and painted half of it the color of the wall.

woah, thats quite a flashy room you got there!

Are the pipes hidden behind the pedestal?

smileynev said:
woah, thats quite a flashy room you got there!

Are the pipes hidden behind the pedestal?

sorta. you can't really see the drain. but if you buy nice hardware, you can make it look pretty nice. it was either that or rip out a buncha sheetrock and move the plumbing. I wasn't about to do that. all we have left to get is some kinda white storage unit and a mirror. we haven't found either that we like very much.

IMG_4102.JPG

IMG_4101.JPG

why do you need a sink?

washing your hands is so 3rd grade. You only feel it's neccesary because your mother told you.

crazymike said:
why do you need a sink?

washing your hands is so 3rd grade. You only feel it's neccesary because your mother told you.

I have to have a place to pee dude.