WTF Since when was a 40% vote enough for a motion to pass or stall

on the same token, government shouldn't have to pay for your offspring and other shitty decisions in life.

I assume you are talking about social welfare, so I will answer it that way.

They shouldn't have to, but if they don't, this country could fall apart completely and take down those who have worked hard and earned great wealth.

I assume you are talking about social welfare, so I will answer it that way.

They shouldn't have to, but if they don't, this country could fall apart completely and take down those who have worked hard and earned great wealth.

Or those people would get off the tit and fucking pull themselves up by their own pussified bootstraps. Ya know, people did survive before welfare...

Or those people would get off the tit and fucking pull themselves up by their own pussified bootstraps. Ya know, people did survive before welfare...

You should really stop pretending there are jobs for every single person in this country.

yes, a productive economy requires a certain level of unemployment. however, there really could be, especially if we kicked the undocumented immigrants out...

no there really couldn't be.. ever..

Never has been 100% employment, and there never will be 100% employment..

Some people will always abuse the social welfare system like some people abuse every and all systems.. Even the rich abuse systems everyday..

Getting rid of an entire system due to abuse of said system is hyperbolic and will do more harm than good. There needs to be constant strides made to improve the accountability is all systems every year.

Again, people survived before welfare just fine.

And if we has less federal taxes from crap like this, we/I could support more local (and efficient) organizations. US citizens are the most charitable in the world!

Because the dude makes a ton of sense. You really should read some of work...

Some of his stuff is really quite awful, IMO.

This is brilliant though. And I can appreciate that he has his own opinion about things and is brave enough to say when his Party is wrong.