Since when is 1gig not enough ram?

Sure, the second I get an apology for your constant bashing of me and my life in general. I truly hope that "my name is blah blah" is not a threat of any kind because all I can say is :fly: to that. Even in this little "I want an apology post" you poke your little stick around by calling me childish. I was the one that was ready to get over this when it started. Shit I have even been the bigger man to apologize to you on AIM and try to make amends for BOTH of us. That road did not work, obviously.

Last edited by a moderator:
Sure, the second I get an apology for your constant bashing of me and my life in general. I truly hope that "my name is blah blah" is not a threat of any kind because all I can say is :fly: to that. Even in this little "I want an apology post" you poke your little stick around by calling me childish. I was the one that was ready to get over this when it started. Shit I have even been the bigger man to apologize to you on AIM and try to make amends for BOTH of us. That road did not work, obviously.

Well, I guess that's how it's going to be then.

Knyte is a bad father and husband. There I said it.

He sure is cute though!

NOM NOM NOM NOM NOM

I'd do something terrible to you if I wasn't worried about ruining your chances of winning next years Miss Teen Texas competition. Just make sure you shave before the swimsuit portion honey. :haaay:

Last edited:
I've got two in the laptop and three in the home PC and I still don't think it's enough. Those three gigs are the only thing that make BF2 playable but I need to get another 6800 and SLI those bitches for some half-decent framerates at the quality I want.

I sure have been playing a lot of BF2 lately. Hadn't really played since last September. Karkand with no vehicles is loads o' fun.

I sure have been playing a lot of BF2 lately. Hadn't really played since last September. Karkand with no vehicles is loads o' fun.

hell ya it is. I also like road to jalalalalalalalalalalalalalabad with no weapons and that new Highway Tampa map. tank sniping is my favorite :fly:

What do you do for disposal? We couldn't give ours away even 7-8 years ago, had to pay someone to take them until someone found a shady eastern european fellow who would come and take them for free.

we have a company that comes and takes them away...the last batch I swapped for my dept getting on 3 years ago was sent to a warehouse for disaster recovery though...in case someone blows up CNN Center we have pcs in reserve to get things going again

I've got two in the laptop and three in the home PC and I still don't think it's enough. Those three gigs are the only thing that make BF2 playable but I need to get another 6800 and SLI those bitches for some half-decent framerates at the quality I want.

What about the Beowolf cluster or Win NT cluster with the 20 or so crap PCs I gave you? :fly:

What about the Beowolf cluster or Win NT cluster with the 20 or so crap PCs I gave you? :fly:

:lol: most of those are gone. either given away or cannibalized for parts. couple of them went into a computer at work that operates a 25 year old balance machine still worth six figures

I kept that old school full-tower though. I want to turn it into a file server but I'll need a dremel to hack up the back to fit an atx mobo

That's all fine and dandy BeerAd, but the problem here is that you've taken my relatively light dislike towards your constant idiotic posts and upped the stakes by calling my commitment and responsibility to my wife and children into question, and that my friend will not do.

I'd like to respectfully ask you to edit your post and give me a simple apology, even a "Sorry KNYTE" will be more than adequate. If you're not capable of doing that, for whatever childish reason you seem to conjure up, then we (you and I) will have a problem, and guess what? My name is Kyle McCutchan, and I solve problems.

You can attempt to bash my affinity for firearms. You can call me short til the proverbial cows come home. However, what you will NOT do is ever question my decisions in relation to, or commitment to, my family.

E-thugging not needed. Come on man...

all the gaming I do is still older games so nothing recent has been worth even trying.

DOW is the newest one and that has been running great for me. then again I do have a dual core systemm which cuts down on the slowdown.

I think Knyte & Kiwi should move to Atlanta and live with us...

Knyte can upgrade my ram and sleep at the foot of the bed. Kiwi can sleep between Thorn and I. We'll pile the kids in our guest bedroom.

Imagine, my very own Knyte and Kiwi. Plus, two Wiis! It'll be like my own little like Mormon family. There's even an LDS church nearby. :heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart:

Beerad will be secure in knowing that they won't be homeless. put the cherry on top with an "East Meats West, Midget vs Giant, Royal Rumble" somewhere between Atlanta and Tampa (Savannah?).

btw: quit makin my thread suck.

Knyte is a bad father and husband. There I said it.

He sure is cute though!

NOM NOM NOM NOM NOM

ihasmanycorms1.jpg