Since when is 1gig not enough ram?

Hey, screw you buddy. If didn't make sense to pay interest on it they wouldn't finance it now would they? WOULD THEY???

I think banks know more about money than you do, noob.

Hey lets move to another state with a baby on the way and not know if I can feed them. Sure that would be a much better financial choice, dumbass. At least my bad decision wouldnt leave me and my family homeless just because I want it now. Sad

Last edited:
Hey lets move to another state with a baby on the way and not know if I can feed them. Sure that would be a much better financial choice, dumbass. At least my bad decision wouldnt leave me and my family homeless just because I want it now. Sad

Edited so I don't make it worse.

Deal with this Fly.

Last edited:
You're worse than a girl.

Edited so I don't make it worse.

Deal with this Fly.

And here I thought you had me on ignore so you could act like I was in the past. I dont like you, you dont like me. We have made that very clear in past post's. I asked for you to put me on ignore so that we would no longer have problems and yet you continuously start shit. I never make asshole comments on your posts unless it is a reply to some shitbag comment you made.

Why are you running to Fly after starting the shit? If Fly would like to ban me for making fun of your financial decision then in turn you should be banned for the exact same thing. I have no problem with that.

Everyone be nice or else you're going to have to face the

zackattack.jpg