since there is no contest for most adorable pictures...

JJ Lady said:
Which one was that?
So I married an Axe murderer (which I have seen before, but a loooooong time ago). I have a terrible problem in which case I will fall asleep durring any movie regardless if I am tired or not :( I havent stayed awake through a movie in a looooooooooooooong time (theatres not included)

*Fuxx Burger* said:
So I married an Axe murderer (which I have seen before, but a loooooong time ago). I have a terrible problem in which case I will fall asleep durring any movie regardless if I am tired or not :( I havent stayed awake through a movie in a looooooooooooooong time (theatres not included)
You stayed awake through Spies Like Us last week. But then again, it was 11am :p

I have a new found hate for horses.
ungrateful bunch of shites. I had to look after 2 of them for a month, which meant going down to feed them. It was like -37C with windchill almost daily and the fuckers did not appreciate it in the slightest.

Cute pics though.

Galen said:
ungrateful bunch of shites. I had to look after 2 of them for a month, which meant going down to feed them. It was like -37C with windchill almost daily and the fuckers did not appreciate it in the slightest.

Cute pics though.
Geez where do you live!

*Fuxx Burger* said:
:lol:
That would explain it.... sounded like east coast weather, but I didnt think you were from the maritimes.
Are you canadian??
The maritimes?
and nope, I'm Irish. I was just there for a month. :)

Galen said:

Cute pics though.

We had that cold weather too... and because we had races coming up, I was outside galloping in it. Not fun!!!

These horses are pretty grateful. It depends on the horse and what you get out of them. Most of the horses I deal with are race horses, in which case it doesn't matter how ungrateful they are, they make me money. And when they don't, they are sent down the road.

crazymike said:
We had that cold weather too... and because we had races coming up, I was outside galloping in it. Not fun!!!

These horses are pretty grateful. It depends on the horse and what you get out of them. Most of the horses I deal with are race horses, in which case it doesn't matter how ungrateful they are, they make me money. And when they don't, they are sent down the road.
Ahh, well.. you have more than likely owned horses since you were young. This was my first impression, and it wasn't a good one :p
Interesting to know you own race horses though, that's cool!