Since most people don't bother to read the instructions

I have a friend that writes off tithing to a church, but never attends one. The church doesn't give you a reciept, so apparently its not possible to approve/disprove.

Freeze alarms? Such things Ive never heard of :confused:

Nifty little devices that monitor the temperature in yer house and call a list of numbers when it drops below a set temp.

You can also dial in and hear the temp, listen to the house, etc.

There's other ones that do home automation, and I know guys with serious fish tanks that have all kinds of phone-based monitoring equipment 'n crap.

I have a friend that writes off tithing to a church, but never attends one. The church doesn't give you a reciept, so apparently its not possible to approve/disprove.

I do that too. About $3,000 a year or whatever the limit is. I forget the exact number.

I heard about it on the radio this morning

what if you no longer have a landline but paid for one for a number of years?

They only do it for a few years. Its like between 2001 thru 2003. I dont remember the exact dates. I just found it easier to take the set dates unless you actually still have phone records from back then. I remember I had a phone line but we used cellphones for long distance.

As for if a land line is cheaper, it depends. I know that my cell is around 45 dollars a month. When I had a land line with Bellsouth's Complete choice It got up to 60 dollars before I dropped it. I changed over to MCI and it only dropped to the upper 40s and was creeping up to 50 by the time I moved. I'm about to move now and I doubt I'll get a land line. The only way I see it happening is if I sign up for Comcast's digital voice for the discount.

From what I can see, the limit seems to be a percentage more than a hard number. Anyone else better at finding info on this? (FlamingGlory google skillz needed)

That could be right. I have a list of middle finger tactics at home that I use every year, and this is one of them. It really doesn't affect much though, from what I recall, but every dollar counts. Turbo Tax incorporates it, if anyone uses it. It's one of their numerous options.

That could be right. I have a list of middle finger tactics at home that I use every year, and this is one of them. It really doesn't affect much though, from what I recall, but every dollar counts. Turbo Tax incorporates it, if anyone uses it. It's one of their numerous options.
Why don't you post your tactics?

My church gave a reciept :confused:

Care to explain how that would help?

You don't pay taxes on cash, dude. It's all under the table. See what I'm getting at? After that all you have to do is hack into the IRS mainframe and upload false tax information, so that when you file your bogus return it looks like you've filed the correct forms and have been paying your taxes. They'll think you're actually owed money.

It would probably be easiest to make an appointment with an IRS supervisor at the federal building. Go in, sit down, and when they aren't looking slip a diarrhetic into their juice or coffee. Carbonic acid neutralizes the effects, so if they're drinking a soda offer to get them juice or coffee so you'll have something to put the diarrhetic in. When they bolt to blow mud simply cross connect via the resource terminal that will probably be in a corner, maybe behind a stack of boxes. I saw something similar in a game once. Don't worry about paper copies either. You don't need to have anything forged. It's all 1s and 0s now.

Last edited:
You should go to church and happily tell people that there's no such thing as
God anyway so they might as well just take it in the pooper and enjoy it.