bouncing_boobs_737.gif
bouncing_boobs_737.gif
bouncing_boobs_737.gif

bouncing_boobs_737.gif
bouncing_boobs_737.gif

bouncing_boobs_737.gif

gottoys? said:
girls : wow this is fun :(
gottoys? : can I take a picture of Fly touching your wang?
April : I'm up for naked nintendo but only if we wear waffles on our heads
Bubbles : I'm already nakend - what's taking you guys so long!
Sarcasmo : Oh no Roast Beef - aaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh
theac : kill me now
bubbles has roast beef

The only thing that would make that funnier is if when you reach the top of your ascent, the penisaurus comes dashing in and runs into your mouth.

gottoys? said:
girls : wow this is fun :(
gottoys? : can I take a picture of Fly touching your wang?
April : I'm up for naked nintendo but only if we wear waffles on our heads
Bubbles : I'm already nakend - what's taking you guys so long!
Sarcasmo : Oh no Roast Beef - aaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh
theac : kill me now
Candy: anyone want a drink?
Chikken: I need the whole damn bottle.

fixt.

:lol:

Bubbles said:
Whose dick do I gotta suck to get a smilie around here?

Fly and Why_Ask_Why each promised to get me one. After their failure to find something appropriate, Sarcasmo came sweeping in out of nowhere with the perfect thing for :bubbles: - So why can't I have it?

In other news.....there is a fundamental problem with my vaccum cleaner. What kind of broom should I buy? Natural or synthetic bristles....either one will go nicely with the hobo decor I recenly acquired from the Salvation Army. I'm thinking natural so it works with the litter. Any suggestions?

EDIT: I also am curious to know how to safely send perishible items though the mail......I need this bit of info asap so I can complete my plan.

OMFG. I had to read this twice and look at the time stamp.

NEWSFLASH: GO TO BED AFTER YOU TAKE THE AMBIEN!!! YOU DON'T HAVE A VACCUM CLEANER! (hence the "fundemental problem" you may be having) and I think this is so fucking funny I am going to add it to my repertoire of Ambien quotes.

Question: Do they give you an option of natural or synthetic when you purchase a vac?

Candy said:
OMFG. I had to read this twice and look at the time stamp.

NEWSFLASH: GO TO BED AFTER YOU TAKE THE AMBIEN!!! YOU DON'T HAVE A VACCUM CLEANER! (hence the "fundemental problem" you may be having) and I think this is so fucking funny I am going to add it to my repertoire of Ambien quotes.

Question: Do they give you an option of natural or synthetic when you purchase a vac?

You are absolutely right.....the fundamental broblem was the complete lack of a vaccum cleaner and IIRC I was trying to get advice on a broom. :fly: