Similarities?

I remember you guys telling us about that... so cool to finally see what parts of the movie.

So ... what's the next film you two are going to be in? :hi2u:

It was a ton of fun. Had the chance to do some more, wanted me for stand-in work for the dinner scene (with the pube french toast), but thanks to my test schedule, I had to decline. We ended up getting called by the same agency to do work on Remember the Titans, but once again just didn't have the time.

April23 said:
So ... what's the next film you two are going to be in? :hi2u:

The sequel to Paris Hilton's hit movie. It'll be called: "One Night in Fly."

Last edited:
Hey, I know those people in the pics.

It is cool seeing the screen shots cause I'll never actually watch the movie.

This is the first time I've seen someone I know in a movie that didn't have the words "dripping" and "goo" in the title.

b_sinning said:
So you got to see Amy Smart in person. Very cool.

Not just see, but meet and hang out with her for a bit. The scene that J did the stand-in work for was a scene with Amy Smart, talking to a receptionist. It was a small scene, just the principle actors, stand-ins, and the crew for the shot. So J got to chat with her for awhile, and then when they were done, came out and introduced me to her as well. Breckin came over then too and we chatted for a bit.

Coolest part was the stand-in work I did for the gas station scene. It was on location at a gas station right south of Fayetteville, GA. Like I said before, it was cast, crew, and stand-ins. As a stand-in, we were the "second team." Basically, as they were setting up lighting and camera angles for each shot, the second team would go through the blocking marks for each actor, while the actors sat off in the shade eating snacks and stuff. Then when they were ready to shoot, they would call for primary team, and the actors would come out and do their stuff.

All day long I was hanging out with the director Todd Phillips and his brother, and the main group of guys, Seann William Scott, Breckin Meyer, Paulo Costanzo, and DJ Qualls. They were all cool guys, and Seann spent most of his time off camera reading a book. Spent alot of time talking with DJ, who was the first person in his family to ever graduate High School.

Another funny moment from the filming was during the classroom scene. Todd Phillips offers Jackie, who is sitting in the front row, a foot massage. She kindly declines, at which point the girl sitting next to her says "I'll take one!" Todd looks at her and in a joking tone goes "NO! I offered it to her and if she doesn't want it then no one gets one!"

Flash forward a couple days to the gas station shoot, I'm getting ready to leave for the day, and I go to thank Todd for letting me work on his set, and right before I leave, I say "Oh, by the way, my Jackie says hi." He says, "Jackie??" And I told him it was the girl he offered the foot rub to the other day. He goes, "Oooooh! Yea, I remember her, she was pretty cute. How do you know her?" I told him she was my girlfriend. At this point the director of photography walks up and goes "Dude! You were hitting on his girlfriend! WTF?" And Todd's all like "What!? I didn't know! Shit man, I'm sorry!" I told him it was cool, that I know she's hot, and gets hit on all the time. They all laughed and I left.

Well now flash forward to the movie release. You know the scene where the dude on the bus is trying to suck on Amy Smart's feet? Well, that's Todd Phillips! It would appear that the guy has a foot fetish. :D

bast_imret said:
Another funny moment from the filming was during the classroom scene. Todd Phillips offers Jackie, who is sitting in the front row, a foot massage. She kindly declines, at which point the girl sitting next to her says "I'll take one!" Todd looks at her and in a joking tone goes "NO! I offered it to her and if she doesn't want it then no one gets one!"

Flash forward a couple days to the gas station shoot, I'm getting ready to leave for the day, and I go to thank Todd for letting me work on his set, and right before I leave, I say "Oh, by the way, my Jackie says hi." He says, "Jackie??" And I told him it was the girl he offered the foot rub to the other day. He goes, "Oooooh! Yea, I remember her, she was pretty cute. How do you know her?" I told him she was my girlfriend. At this point the director of photography walks up and goes "Dude! You were hitting on his girlfriend! WTF?" And Todd's all like "What!? I didn't know! Shit man, I'm sorry!" I told him it was cool, that I know she's hot, and gets hit on all the time. They all laughed and I left.

Well now flash forward to the movie release. You know the scene where the dude on the bus is trying to suck on Amy Smart's feet? Well, that's Todd Phillips! It would appear that the guy has a foot fetish. :D

So did you guys have a three sum with him or what?

BeeRad said:
So did you guys have a three sum with him or what?

nein.jpg

InnerMuse said:
HEheheheh now I don't have to break out the movie!

My roommate is going to be in an live action anime spoof. I don't know the name of the flick, but he has the part of "The Best Friend." It's some independant film. When I know more, I'll let y'all know.

Please dont :fly: