Similarities?

shawndavid

Are you wanting making fuck berserker?
They're putting Ted Kaczynski's belongings up for sale and, after perusing them, I can't help but to think that Flaming Glory might possibly resume where the Unibomber left off. The following link brings you to the inventory list which I'm sure represents the current contents of FG's shed.

http://www.thesmokinggun.com/archive/0811062tedk3.html

huh, crazy
I met a guy last fall(same roadtrip I met you guys on) who was a friend of my grandparents that was a living victim of the unibomber...he was a retired airline ceo

ceiling fly said:
My aunt's cousin had an nephew who's best friend went to school with Elvis.
My neighbor's dog's previous owner has a step-brother that roomed with a guy in college whose ex-girlfriend was a waitress in a fancy restaurant and she sterved Reese Witherspoon, once

JJ and I were in Road Trip and got to meet all the main actors, along with the executive producer, ivan wrightman.

Flamer McDickchugger said:
In what scene?

There's a couple we are in. J's got a big almost full screen shot at one point. When Breckin Meyer makes it back to the school for the test, and after the bomb threat has been cleared out, the camera pans across the front row of the students who are all concentrating on the exam, as the camera finally comes to rest on Breckin. Well, as the camera is panning, it goes right infront of J, she's chewing on the end of her pencil.

We are both in the scene where the psycho chick is smashing the car with the bat, in the crowd watching her. Then I am in the scene where all the students are leaving the classroom towards the beginning of the film. A few seconds before the scene ends, I pass right behind Breckin, the dorky kid, and the teacher.

J got to do stand in work for Amy Smart during one of the later evening shoots at Tech, and then I got to go do stand in work for Sean Williams Scott during a location shoot. It was really neat, cause when we did the extras work at tech, there were like 120 of us. But when I did the stand in work on location, it was just the main cast, the stand ins, and the location crew. Got to hang out with them all day. SWS is nothing like most of the characters he plays in his movies. Got to eat off the food carts all day, and then go to the catered lunch for the crew. It was like grilled seafood and steaks and shit, amazing food. During the extras work, we got a wrapped sammich and some chips from the lunch truck.

And yes, Tom Green in person is just as weird as Tom Green on TV. Though a bit more toned down when he wasn't on camera. He was fun as hell to talk with though. And Ivan Wrightman is alot fatter IRL.

Last edited:
Well Drool, get ready to have the hedges trimmed :D

JJ1.JPG

bast1.JPG

bast2.JPG

Bast and JJ.JPG

Bast and JJ2.JPG