WTF Signs of the Apocalypse

:lol: naw man. but feeding the ducks behind the library doesn't hurt. mo loves feedin them damn ducks.

speaking of that, i had an f'ing seagull SNATCH A SANDWICH FROM MY HANDS yesterday at the beach. saw em get a group a few yards away as well. summabitches

mo and I went to mother goose storytime tue at the library.. so hrmpf.. we go several times a month actually.

I took my boys a couple times, then when they couldn't sit and be good I stopped. Hopefully in a few more months we can try again. It's lots of fun and the gal does stories and music and always a craft.

I took my boys a couple times, then when they couldn't sit and be good I stopped. Hopefully in a few more months we can try again. It's lots of fun and the gal does stories and music and always a craft.

They do that at a local bookstore here, the wife and boy often go on Mondays while I'm at work.

^^^yeah, it was nice kiwi. prob go again next tuesday. mo did pretty good and he wasn't the worst behaved so I took that as a win. sang some songs, did some counting, read a few books.. craft after but it involved scissors so I declined.

sham, turkey sammich, about halfway through. it was mo's and i was holding it for him. actually quite scary this brush with nature.