WTF Side Effects

Shalimar

Like herpes - just appears
Feb 5, 2007
St Pete
www.minglemixx.com
Marklar
₥0
so I'm taking some meds for a possible stomach bug, stomach lining issue.. 14 days of twice a day.

i started wednesday. wake up thursday morning with this foul taste in my mouth. and I'm like okay, must be that 1230 am caesar salad I had. don't think about it too much. but notice again later in the day that even after brushing my teeth, it STILL tastes funky in my mouth.

i read the med label and it says "bad taste in mouth" is a possible side effect. :case: 14 days? :case:

also, it's making my stomach HURT instead of feel better. WTF

ever have some crappy side effects from meds?

Antibiotics affect the natural flora of the human body, so women taking antibiotics tend to suffer diarrhea and yeast infections. Good times!

I was recently put on Ritalin for possible ADD.

After 2 weeks I noticed absolutely no change, except I was getting headaches more often.

Yesterday I pour all the pills down the sink. I'm done with meds unless I'm dying.

REally, Apez?

Ritalin does something for you?

I was prescribed in high school and I felt zombified!

Fuck that! I was made to run the fucking school halls, you fags! :) :)
Someone suggested selling them. I gave them to a friend and he sold them for me. lolzz

But yea, did notheenk!
What does it do for you?
The Adderall thing?

Last edited:
REally, Apez?

Someone suggested selling them. I gave them to a friend and he sold them for me. lolzz

But yea, did notheenk!
What does it do for you?
The Adderall thing?

it's like powder to people who don't need to be on the stuff

REally, Apez?

But yea, did notheenk!
What does it do for you?
The Adderall thing?
Yeah, I get the same feeling on Adderall as Retilin... or however you spell it.
Quite the opposite actually. I believe I haven't lost my mind thus why I don't need those stupid pills.

Well duh...

Quite the opposite actually. I believe I haven't lost my mind thus why I don't need those stupid pills.

Anyone who believes they are crazy probably isn't. Actual crazy people think they are fine.

Medicine side effects suck. Sometimes I think I'm just chasing side effects. Take meds to get rid of horrifying pain, then take meds to get rid of the nausea, itching and dizziness caused by the first med. Pain meds suck. Or chemo meds? Ugh! Side effects like having to get another injection to bring up blood cell counts, stuff for nausea, stuff for pain, stuff for sleeplessness or sleepiness depending upon the timing, stuff for muscle issues, stuff to surpress the immune system (which then sucks because you have to try super hard not to get something like a cold or an infection), stuff to boost the appetite, I know I'm forgetting something, whatev. Then all those meds to treat the side effects have side effects. Then you become over saturated with medicine. Uck. I have also taken an antibiotic that made me sick to my stomach and have a bad taste in my mouth before too. It was kind of like I was sucking on a piece of metal all the time. Unfortunately there was no other anti-biotic that could get rid of the particular infection I had. I hope that's not the case for you because that was one of my least favorite two weeks ever. Good luck and get better!