Sick, Sick Man...

Candy

Flaccid Member
Jun 10, 2005
In a house with a Purple Room
Marklar
₥0
EDIT: The mind of a Sick, Sick, Man...

Anyone hear about this guy? He kidnapped two children and murdered the rest of their family? Well, here is the article reagrding the crime:

http://aolsvc.news.aol.com/news/article.adp?id=20050707141409990018

Of course I was too curious not to search for said Blog so for those interested in taking a look into the mind of a SICK SICK man, here it is. His name is Joe.
Evidently you can go back quite a few months, and it also documents his feelings/comments up until he was arrested. Pretty fucking crazy.

Lock your doors at night people, you never know who is out there watching... :( I dont even think heavy medication could have stopped this one.

http://fifthnail.blogspot.com/2005_04_01_fifthnail_archive.html

Last edited:
When I read this title I thought the thread was going to be about the director of Fantastic Four.

They had an article about him in our local newspaper and Knyte's reaction to his picture was "Does it surprise you this guy is a child molestor/kidnapper?".

kiwi said:
They had an article about him in our local newspaper and Knyte's reaction to his picture was "Does it surprise you this guy is a child molestor/kidnapper?".

LOL EXACTLY. And then to write about it? If you have a moment, read some of the replies to his talk of demons. Its' some funny shit the way people responded to him...

People always blame their problems on God or demons, as though despite the fragility of the human body and mind there could not possibly be anything wrong with theirs. They aren't just genetically flawed, it's because demons are making them do things.

Retards.

Sarcasmo said:
People always blame their problems on God or demons, as though despite the fragility of the human body and mind there could not possibly be anything wrong with theirs. They aren't just genetically flawed, it's because demons are making them do things.

Retards.

But that's the excuse you use. :confused:

Sarcasmo said:

Retards.
That is the American way. Blame your problems on others.

ChikkenNoodul said:
:lol:

I had an uncle, who used to be a karate champion or some shit. Later on he became a born-again Christian, and told me that 'karate was a demon taking control of his body and making it do things and not feel pain'

:fly:

Religion turns people into weirdos and assholes. This planet would kick ass if not for that. According to my scientific calculations there would be 61.33384200557^3% more compassion and understanding in the world without those little political cliques.

People always have to form little clubs for stuff. :rolleyes:

Sarcasmo said:
Religion turns people into weirdos and assholes. This planet would kick ass if not for that. According to my scientific calculations there would be 61.33384200557^3% more compassion and understanding in the world without those little political cliques.

People always have to form little clubs for stuff. :rolleyes:
If everyone would just convert to Latvian Orthodox like normal people, it'd be all good.

ChikkenNoodul said:
If everyone would just convert to Latvian Orthodox like normal people, it'd be all good.

Personally I'm hoping for the International Brotherhood of Lederhosen and Yodelling.