Sick Much?

Shalimar

Like herpes - just appears
Feb 5, 2007
St Pete
www.minglemixx.com
Marklar
₥0
is Zac sick or injured ALL the time or does he just fake it when I text him?

burgers, valves.. be ready. he may be sick or injured every thursday thru august. might be outta luck.

get sick much?

flu shot? (i got one this year and didn't get the flu, but i didn't get it anyway.. doc suggested it with the newborn)

vitamins? naturebee.com ? :lol:

my immune system has been taken out back and beaten to a pulp. i've been borderline sick since i started the program in the fall, with a couple of epic bouts of horrible mixed in

Normally I'm pretty freakin healthy. I live in fear of doctors too. I'll just let my bod fight anything off, and it does it pretty well.

I think people who work in hospitals get sick an awful lot, however I've only picked up one bought of illness in 9 months which isn't bad I think. I attribute my good health to a good diet, a large array of herbal tea and smoking.

my immune system was a fortress when i worked in the hospital. as soon as i left it went down the crapper.

Since my son's been going to daycare, he's pretty much been sick on and off since September. I've caught a bit of flu and colds here and there but not too bad.

April does that thing where she poisons him in the morning, then gives him the antidote in the evening just so that he can't run off with other women from the knitting circle