GAY Should we "cure the gay?" (also, ape is dum)

:lol: okay there, chief. We should all be happy ants marching in a line.

That has nothing to do with it.

If you don't like homosexuals having the same rights as everyone else. You are then a bigot.

It's pretty fundamental. Pretty logical. You just don't like it. Have you even given a reason why you don't like it?

We're on the same page here. His actual statement made in the press did not come across to me as hateful. The money he funnels towards certain groups, I won't defend. But to hear people say 'if you eat at chik-fil-a you are full of hate'...

/shrug

Knowingly and using your money you have garnered from profits made by your company to actively promote the isolation and denigration of a sect of citizens and to actively replace government officials with politicians that feel the way you do can only be described as hate. How else would you explain the motivation of such activities toward others?

That has nothing to do with it.

If you don't like homosexuals having the same rights as everyone else. You are then a bigot.

It's pretty fundamental. Pretty logical. You just don't like it. Have you even given a reason why you don't like it?

Are you really this dumb. How many fucking times do I have to state that I am all for them have the same rights as heterosexuals in this very fucking thread.

But my point in their methods go beyond the 'rights' aspect of it. The mindset has to be 100% in line with theirs. This thread was a great case in point. Point out something, removing ALL of the typical arguments used against homosexuality, don't even advocate doing anything to anyone born homosexual, and it's still all about 'hate'

Knowingly and using your money you have garnered from profits made by your company to actively promote the isolation and denigration of a sect of citizens and to actively replace government officials with politicians that feel the way you do can only be described as hate. How else would you explain the motivation of such activities toward others?

read my response again. I think you misread it.

We're on the same page here. His actual statement made in the press did not come across to me as hateful. The money he funnels towards certain groups, I won't defend. But to hear people say 'if you eat at chik-fil-a you are full of hate'...

/shrug

Are you really this dumb. How many fucking times do I have to state that I am all for them have the same rights as heterosexuals in this very fucking thread.

But my point in their methods go beyond the 'rights' aspect of it. The mindset has to be 100% in line with theirs. This thread was a great case in point. Point out something, removing ALL of the typical arguments used against homosexuality, don't even advocate doing anything to anyone born homosexual, and it's still all about 'hate'

100% inline with their beliefs is how every fucking person on planet earth works.

I don't understand the 2% of the population is gay statistic.

Say I am bisexual, am I considered part of that 2%?

I don't understand the 2% of the population is gay statistic.

Say I am bisexual, am I considered part of that 2%?

been stated here as well. 2% homosexual. 2.8% bisexual on top of that (no pun intended), with most of that second number being women.

been stated here as well. 2% homosexual. 2.8% bisexual on top of that (no pun intended), with most of that second number being women.

But no one is 100% either way on the spectrum. It's nature and nature isn't perfect, it's just good enough.

I'd wager you would be 80% straight.

fuck yuo modbot

6muMg.jpg

It wasn't a test to see who would or who wouldn't. It was a test to see if it was even possible to have a rational discussion over it.

On the other board, it turns out the irrational morons were more of the religious right who were still debating the nature/nurture/choice thing.

But this was not an 'individual' test. I was curious to see if it could be done.

It seems, not quite.

How convenient, get called out on something you said, just claim you were "testing" and that it's a forum known for trolling. I guess stating"this isn't trolling" shouldn't be taken at face value.

I would not be a very smart man to actually infer that was the case. In the animal kingdom, who knows. Procreation is pretty much the end all be all of their existence. But since we are supposedly 'more intelligent', we get to add in additional layers on top of that base nature.

Good thing homosexuality doesn't exist elsewhere in the animal kingdom.

Ooh wait, it does. Procreation is not the entire focus of their existence. Caring for young is as important as popping them out. Consider that having a gay couple adopt a child is more beneficial to the species than having both of those gay individuals "corrected" in-vitro in order for them to produce more children.

It reminds me of the common conservative attitude of only giving a fuck about a child as long as it's in the womb. Once it's out it's "oh well I know you're hungry and need medical care but your mother shouldn't have gotten pregnant I'm the first place so too bad. Doesn't matter that we don't want to allow her to use birth control or have an abortion and that gay couples shouldn't be allowed to adopt you, we demand that a child be born but beyond that you're on your own"

I'm not saying that's your attitude but it sure is a common one and this reminds me of it.