Ontopic Should people who are government leaches be allowed to have children?

This thread is ultimately about children and all we've discussed are parents. Is it fair that we punish these kids for their parents mistakes? Should we just ignore the correlation between poverty and crime? Hard questions.

The docs didnt remove a tumor, they removed his compassion!

edit - :p

Has nothing to do with compassion. Honestly. Do you want your money to pay for someone else's booze, butts, and bonghits?

I'd rather have those funds pay for my own, thank you.

It's like if you let a family member down on their luck move in to your place. It comes with some conditions. As long as they are met, all is cool, stay as long as you want. Don't meet the conditions, start looking for some freeloading opportunities elsewhere

/mikeyfundsarebadmkay

Has nothing to do with compassion. Honestly. Do you want your money to pay for someone else's booze, butts, and bonghits?

I'd rather have those funds pay for my own, thank you.

No I agree 100%.
Also, I see no problem with people having to turn in their genitalia before accepting a welfare check.

This thread is ultimately about children and all we've discussed are parents. Is it fair that we punish these kids for their parents mistakes? Should we just ignore the correlation between poverty and crime? Hard questions.

we should punish parents for their kids mistakes

it'll make people start thinking twice about having them

Who's punishing the kids? I thought we mentioned that.

a) They should stop doing the things that prevent them from taking care of the kids if they really want to take care of their children. (i.e. drugs and alcohol)
b) They shouldn't have more if they can't currently support what they have at this point (thus adding more attention and care to the kids currently in question)

If anything we're aiding the kids. Letting the parents buy drugs will not help the kids.

Who's punishing the kids? I thought we mentioned that.

a) They should stop doing the things that prevent them from taking care of the kids if they really want to take care of their children. (i.e. drugs and alcohol)
b) They shouldn't have more if they can't currently support what they have at this point (thus adding more attention and care to the kids currently in question)

If anything we're aiding the kids. Letting the parents buy drugs will not help the kids.

I agree with you that they should work to control their addictions, but that's not how addictions work. You're thinking about this problem as though these people are rational. When I go in to a grocery store and see someone buying booze with cash and necessities for their kids with food stamps, that's upsetting. It's easy to just conclude that the food stamps aren't necessary and are just enabling people to use their cash to support their habits. But addictions will fuck up your priorities. If you take away the food stamps, they'll just starve their kids. The habit comes first. Just ask Kiki, or both my uncles on my mom's side.

am i the only one who sees the IRON KNEE here???

fucking leaches?

this coming from Miss Squatter 2010?

Well if you knew the first thing about living here you would know the owner of those premises was not paying rent, nor was there are council tax bill or dodging as there was no council amenities or electricity therefore it's not entirely leaching unless you really want to be pigheaded about it.

If I was living in someones residential properly, using electricity and gas, getting my mail delivered and my bins collection and they were still paying off a mortgage I could see your point. As it happens, none of that was relevant to my situation.

I've also been paying tax full time from the age of 15 and I pay for my own education instead of government loans etc. so I'm pretty far from a leach on a personal level. :)

Carry on being ignant though misses.

Last edited:
Also with regard to kids and their futures, poverty doesn't do everyone harm but it doesn't give them the best chance however not everybody can be wealthy, that isn't how capitalism works.

My original question was to do with carers and disability etc. A point I made int he office is that people with downs syndrome aren't allowed kids, why should someone who needs care i.e. wheelchair bound or worse be any different? If that parent needs a paid carer (from the government) who exactly cares for the child and what kind of life would that be?

didnt you get caught lying about this at the other forum site, you say one thing then you backpeddle.

carys, you have the IQ of edwards shrivelled up cojones.
you find every way to JUSTIFY your squatter ass.
its people like YOU and your hobo boyfriend (who doesnt pay for child support or work) that makes the system a shitty one

simply coz u left your father benton @ 15 and have been fending for yourself doesnt make you old and wise. you have a lot to learn kid.

How do you know anything about child support?

Also I never won Miss Squat 2010, it was a male entry competition only. :fly:

I agree with you that they should work to control their addictions, but that's not how addictions work. You're thinking about this problem as though these people are rational. When I go in to a grocery store and see someone buying booze with cash and necessities for their kids with food stamps, that's upsetting. It's easy to just conclude that the food stamps aren't necessary and are just enabling people to use their cash to support their habits. But addictions will fuck up your priorities. If you take away the food stamps, they'll just starve their kids. The habit comes first. Just ask Kiki, or both my uncles on my mom's side.

If it's alcohol, then constant requirements to get assistance (i.e. AA, etc.) should be required. Same goes with hard drugs.

If it's marijuana, they have no excuse. If it's tobacco, they can suck it up.

I like how tobacco is a suck it up drug. You do know how addictive it is, yes? Just because something is socially acceptable does not mean it's any less addictive than something like heroin dude. Tobacco is not something you 'suck up' generally. That's kind of besides the point though.

If it's alcohol, then constant requirements to get assistance (i.e. AA, etc.) should be required. Same goes with hard drugs.

If it's marijuana, they have no excuse. If it's tobacco, they can suck it up.

Not practical, man. How is the government going to keep track of everyone's addictions? Kiki's bullshit alone could fill a 16 story building.

I like how tobacco is a suck it up drug. You do know how addictive it is, yes? Just because something is socially acceptable does not mean it's any less addictive than something like heroin dude. Tobacco is not something you 'suck up' generally. That's kind of besides the point though.

Are you saying that tobacco is as addictive as heroin? And that the repercussions of withdrawing from tobacco are as severe as heroin? If they aren't, then my point still stands.

You can quit cigarettes on your own with the symptoms being irritability and a headache. Heroine might actually require supervision based on the effects of withdrawal.

its wednesday... 3pm... where should i be? hitting up the clubs? picking up some vodka and pills and start 3 days early?

Haha exactly. I guess Knee-moe thought you wouldn't post to show how cool you are and that you are doing something on your birthday (ignoring the fact it's a weekday during the day so other people will be at work etc).

Of course Knee-moe is so immature she still needs to prove to people on here how cool she is. I pity her, I really do. :D