Ontopic Should people who are government leaches be allowed to have children?

if you can't afford a baby you definitely shouldn't be allowed one.
you can't get a car if you can't afford it. why should a human life be taken less seriously than a car?

Knowing your whole family is pretty much mad, you think they could just fuck off if they had a mental episode which made them unable to work then? Cool.

You're arguing for a fraction of a percentage of the population.

In my family's case, my family would take care of the mental member without assistance from the government. Frankly, because they have children they can afford and nothing more.

Now you are going to say what about the people without family. Which will knock your fraction of a percent even lower. I'm sure there are government jobs out there for the peeps who can pick paint off the walls.

Why do we nurture so much? In the wild and the caveman days we let the weak to die so they don't muddy the gene pool.

• Gravy
Reactions: 1 person
They should be drug tested and on mandated birth control.

I think an implant that means you're pretty much infertile until you hit 21 shoudl be mandatory. Teen pregnancy would be solved! I see NO reason why someone 16-18 should have children, at all.

I think a free vasectomy and spay should be required for any parent to go on welfare

I believe the more diplomatic (and legal) way would be to follow my suggestion and give contraception free to those getting the checks. Yes it is voluntary, but it does not impact on the rights of those free citizens who are down on their luck out of a job by making them submit themselves to forced government-sponsered medical procedures. Might as well implant a gov-sponsered V-Chip into children's heads at birth if the FCC had their way.

Discouraging people to go on welfare with free medical procedures seems like a much more effective solution to me. You can even make it so the procedures aren't required unless you've spent more than six months on welfare to weed out the people simply down on their luck

I believe the more diplomatic (and legal) way would be to follow my suggestion and give contraception free to those getting the checks. Yes it is voluntary, but it does not impact on the rights of those free citizens who are down on their luck out of a job by making them submit themselves to forced government-sponsered medical procedures. Might as well implant a gov-sponsered V-Chip into children's heads at birth if the FCC had their way.

I lubb you, DB.

Discouraging people to go on welfare with free medical procedures seems like a much more effective solution to me. You can even make it so the procedures aren't required unless you've spent more than six months on welfare to weed out the people simply down on their luck

Whoa whoa whoa. Who is going to pay for that?

I bet I could start a charity to privately fund the required procedures using nothing more than a facebook page and it'd be extremely successful

They don't believe in birth control. I'm just basing this on the discussions with my unemployed drug dealer next door neighbor on his 12+ brothers and sisters and talks with his unemployed only a year younger than him drug dealer nephew that also has 10 brothers and sisters.

They don't believe in birth control. I'm just basing this on the discussions with my unemployed drug dealer next door neighbor on his 12+ brothers and sisters and talks with his unemployed only a year younger than him drug dealer nephew that also has 10 brothers and sisters.

but at least the option is out there. would save on STD infections and those hospital bills that medicare would have to cover as well as pregnancy issues. even if one person a day was saved from either of those things because they had easy access and used a condom, the savings would justify the offering of them in the first place

I think an implant that means you're pretty much infertile until you hit 21 shoudl be mandatory. Teen pregnancy would be solved! I see NO reason why someone 16-18 should have children, at all.

Lol and who are you? God? I didn't vote for you.

wow, apes a hardass

I'm right there with her though. If you want the public to support your ass, then none of the bullshit tomfoolery on the public's dime. Period. It's not that much to ask.

If you can't do that, then check yourself into a publically funded rehab program, get your shit straight, and when you are out, support will flow, along with random drug tests. I don't want my tax money paying for other peoples buzz.

I'm right there with her though. If you want the public to support your ass, then none of the bullshit tomfoolery on the public's dime. Period. It's not that much to ask.

If you can't do that, then check yourself into a publically funded rehab program, get your shit straight, and when you are out, support will flow, along with random drug tests. I don't want my tax money paying for other peoples buzz.

The docs didnt remove a tumor, they removed his compassion!

edit - :p