Should I try the vB 3.5 upgrade again this weekend?

vB 3.5

• yes

Votes: 8 50.0%
  • no

Votes: 8 50.0%

• Total voters
djduquet said:
Why not use phpBB? I use it for my forums, and it's awsome.

edit:

Where the fuck did this title come from? It's actually really funny whoever did it. I :lol:ed IRL.
vB is leaps and bounds ahead of phpBB, mostly cause you have to pay for it... :heart:

fly said:
vB is leaps and bounds ahead of phpBB, mostly cause you have to pay for it... :heart:
How much is it? And how much easier is it for Mods and Admins? I find that phpBB can be a little odd, but I'm also a n00b at the admin a forum thing, so you know how that goes. But educate me. I'm all ears.

djduquet said:
How much is it? And how much easier is it for Mods and Admins? I find that phpBB can be a little odd, but I'm also a n00b at the admin a forum thing, so you know how that goes. But educate me. I'm all ears.
I think its like $85 a year. I'm sure you can probably "find" a copy, if you want to try it out. However, I wouldn't make the site public at all. At first, you'll probably find it a little overwhelming, but its the best of the boards I've tried (YaBB, IPB, and vB).

djduquet said:
Where the fuck did this title come from? It's actually really funny whoever did it. I :lol:ed IRL.

smooch.gif