Halp Should I take this offer?

At least make a counter offer for more than the original since they are trying to low ball you.

What are the comps like for recent sales in your building? Base your decision off that.

At least make a counter offer for more than the original since they are trying to low ball you.

What are the comps like for recent sales in your building? Base your decision off that.

Why risk losing the buyer? He's getting comped by his company, wtf does he care?

Because that place is so desolate and desperate another seller will take the lowball offer.

He will kick himself after if he doesn't at least do his due diligence.

I think you're missing the point. The point isnt to eek out a $1-2k profit on the whole thing man... And in the grand scheme of things, who cares about that kind of money. Not worth losing the seller.

$60 or higher for units in worse shape. They are just on the market for 8 months before they get it.

Just found it it's 75% reimbursement. Also found out it will get taxed BEFORE being applied to my upside down mortgage. I might still have to pay a difference :(

Realtor asking $55K to customer now. OMG this is so exciting!!!!!! The dharma!

Just found it it's 75% reimbursement. Also found out it will get taxed BEFORE being applied to my upside down mortgage. I might still have to pay a difference :(

Realtor asking $55K to customer now. OMG this is so exciting!!!!!! The dharma!

Smart move.