should i stay or go? edit: I left

elpmis said:
Here you go fly, this should help:

http://uselessforums.com/files/120505/foamy_vomit.gif[IMG][/QUOTE]

I see shrimp in there, I am so going to Tubby's Tankhouse for lunch :drool:

Where do you work and what do you do? Is it stressfull and do you have to deal with the public? If so ditch that place faster than a girl with herpes.

fly said:
my job is in no way stressful.

Then in all reality... I say just stick it out for the day, take it really easy, get yourself a REALLY good lunch, and get as much rest as you can when you're home. I don't know how your place does it, if sick days are different from vacation days or what not, but if you can be at work, do it and save the time off for when you can take real advantage of it.

mattcohn.com said:
Then in all reality... I say just stick it out for the day, take it really easy, get yourself a REALLY good lunch, and get as much rest as you can when you're home. I don't know how your place does it, if sick days are different from vacation days or what not, but if you can be at work, do it and save the time off for when you can take real advantage of it.

You have never felt like shit before have you?

April23 said:
You have never felt like shit before have you?

Well I don't know how "Like shit" he feels. Fly's the sick one so of course it's his call, I'm just the guy saying stick it out if you can, you can do it!

mattcohn.com said:
Well I don't know how "Like shit" he feels. Fly's the sick one so of course it's his call, I'm just the guy saying stick it out if you can, you can do it!

We're both home now. After throwing up, feeling weak...the only place you want to be is at home in bed... comfy. :p

mattcohn.com said:
Dude's it's spring time, fuck going to work, or staying at it for that matter

Pandora said:
My company gives us 5 sick days a year. But I hate taking sick days. My boss comes in no matter what, so I feel like a total slacker if I call in sick. Anyone else have this problem?
I have that problem - I got sick with a nasty chronic sinus infection recently been on antibiotics, nasal steroids, all that shit, for a MONTH, but haven't missed a day of work because my boss is freaking William Wallace.

It sucks

April23 said:
We're both home now. After throwing up, feeling weak...the only place you want to be is at home in bed... comfy. :p

i had this late last week. NOT fun. it was very violent for six hours and then it was gone. i just felt like crap the next day.

:heart: to you both. stay hydrated if you can. ice chips help and don't bomard the tummy with too much liquid.

Oddly enough we're better now. :heart:

It's tough being sick together, you want to take care of each other badly... but it's sooooo harrrddd.

April23 said:
Oddly enough we're better now. :heart:

It's tough being sick together, you want to take care of each other badly... but it's sooooo harrrddd.

spange and i were like this once with bad food poisoning. we were corpses, except a little live, because all we could do is moan and groan and hope to die. it was horrible.

mattcohn.com said:

Yeah you've never had food poisoning before. :p

Eat something, you'll puke it up. Don't eat anything, you're body goes from being hot to being cold very quickly. Drink something, you'll puke it up. Drink water, you'll puke it up (but at least that one doesn't burn)

Basically for like 12 hours anything you put in your stomach will be coming out the way it came in.

Top that off with diahrea as well and dehydration is fun!

Thorn Bird said:
spange and i were like this once with bad food poisoning. we were corpses, except a little live, because all we could do is moan and groan and hope to die. it was horrible.

I stayed upstairs near the master toilet, helenabear was downstairs near the other bathroom.

Coqui said:
Yeah you've never had food poisoning before. :p

Eat something, you'll puke it up. Don't eat anything, you're body goes from being hot to being cold very quickly. Drink something, you'll puke it up. Drink water, you'll puke it up (but at least that one doesn't burn)

Basically for like 12 hours anything you put in your stomach will be coming out the way it came in.

Top that off with diahrea as well and dehydration is fun!

That explains why fly vomited my man sauce back on me. And here I thought he was just into that kind of thing :(