should i stay or go? edit: I left

fly

omg
Oct 1, 2004
Marklar
₥84,116
Steam
mattressfish
Had some bad food last night at Boston Market. Puked the entire solid contents back up this morning, nearly 12 hours later. Shortly thereafter, I ate a McGriddle. I think that is coming back up shortly.

Should I leave work early and go home to die?

last time I had food poisoning was about 8 years ago and it was mcdonald's breakfast that did it ...I puked/dry heaved for 3 days straight...I WISHED someone would have killed me...very painful...I couldn't even keep water down

sorry to hear about The Market getting the best of you

sounds to me like you're pretty sick, luckily I don't think you'll need to hit up the hospital - if you were critically ill there's no way you would have been able to drive in to work. but dude, you're still throwing up and shit so go home and play lots of oblivion

Do you like your boss/coworkers? Sometimes if I know I can induce a nice chunky vomit session I like to deliver that piece of paper to their desk only to blow chunks all over it. You get a sure ticket home and take care of the bad coworker.

Seriously though, go home. If I had to blow chunks at work I would leave.

This thread title reminds me of this:

Should I stay or should I go now?
Should I stay or should I go now?
If I go there will be trouble
And if I stay it will be double
So come on and let me know
Should I stay or should I go.

ChikkenNoodul said:
I will never eat Boston Market, the smell of that place churns my stomach

And not much does, pretty much just Kriss Kross tracks otherwise

Boston Market'll make ya
Puke Puke
McGriddles'll make ya
Puke Puke

Read this, you'll never want a McGriddle again. Alternately, you'll rush out and buy one first thing tomorrow morning:

http://www.x-entertainment.com/articles/0807/

And for the rest of my two cents, I think Boston Market pot-pies are pretty good. Their spinach is good too.

edit: that article was funnier when I read it a couple of years ago. I wonder if I was drunk at the time.

Last edited:
itburnswhenipee said:
Read this, you'll never want a McGriddle again. Alternately, you'll rush out and buy one first thing tomorrow morning:

http://www.x-entertainment.com/articles/0807/

And for the rest of my two cents, I think Boston Market pot-pies are pretty good. Their spinach is good too.

edit: that article was funnier when I read it a couple of years ago. I wonder if I was drunk at the time.
there's a McDonald's ad right in the middle of the article :lol:

i realize it changed but still, i found it amusing

mickeyds.JPG