Should I start making comic strips for the forum?

elpmis said:
clown.gif

long tall smiley said:
You're "fun to hang out with because you may do something stupid and silly and embarrassing" crazy.

Elpmis is "scared to be in the same zip code because he might eat his own poop and go on a joyride on his moped" crazy.
I also own a Nintendo Gamecube :wtf:

elpmis said:
I also own a Nintendo Gamecube :wtf:
I forgot to tell y'all. The gadget dept. here (yes, its a real dept.) just got a DS to play with. Fuckers haven't even unboxed it yet. I'm thinking of "borrowing" it.

theacoustician said:
I forgot to tell y'all. The gadget dept. here (yes, its a real dept.) just got a DS to play with. Fuckers haven't even unboxed it yet. I'm thinking of "borrowing" it.

Did the fat unix admin "score" with that fat chick*?

*april23

fly said:
You're such a jerk for not saying anything. :fly:
I feel really bad, but they haven't messed with him yet this week. So its not like I have an opening to just pipe up and say "By the way ..."

theacoustician said:
what the fuck, play that shit and let me know, etc

ChikkenNoodul said:
Are they like 80 years old or something? (the people in that dept.)
They are all enthralled with their brand new oqo model 01's right now. While neat, I don't think any of them have figured out one useful thing they can do with it.