Should I go to Cleveland Pride today?

dbzeag

Wants to kiss you where it stinks
Jun 9, 2006
Marklar
₥947
Chimney is working, so I would be going alone, but should I go to Cleveland Gay pride parade and gathering in the park?

Anyone else interested in going with me?

do you think you'd regret going or not going? go with whatever your answer is. and i'd go with you if i was there!

I would regret going. It is a very hot day so everyone will be shirtless :drool:

In-your-face homosexuality disguised as a festival? Don't see that everyday...

Unless you're the type that forces everyone to recognise that you're gay, then I'd pass. I get the air that you're not like that.

I don't understand the need for gay pride anything. Who gives a shit? Yay, I'm straight. Let's all gather in a park and talk about how hetero we are and wave flags and shit.

Sarcasmo said:
I don't understand the need for gay pride anything. Who gives a shit? Yay, I'm straight. Let's all gather in a park and talk about how hetero we are and wave flags and shit.
Who cares what anyone does, if they're proud then good for them.

April23 said:
You want to march about something in public you better be prepared to take the criticism for it.

April23 said:

Displays of pride when it comes to trivial personal beliefs and circumstances really serve no purpose at all and do nothing but further segregate the masses. The issue essentially becomes nothing more than "Look, we're different and we're going to make sure everyone knows it!" Sexual orientation? Give me a fucking break. Like that's really cause for celebration. Who cares, and why do we all have to hear about it? There's no difference between that and the Aryan nation.

White guy: "I'm white! Fuck yeah!!"

Me: "Good for you. Why does it make you so happy?"

White guy: "Because I'm fucking WHITE!"

Me: :confused:

Who exactly is that helping, and how?

Sorry, but if you're going to go out and call as much attention to yourself as possible it damn well should be worth it. And who you like to screw or who you're attracted to isn't a relevant issue.

Last edited:
It's just another excuse to have a party, that's pretty much the only reason. It used to be used to get people to acknowledge there are gay people. Now since people know that, Pride is just another party in the park.

Unfortunately I didn't go :( I regret not going, but my roommate was too wishy washy about going :(