Should I get rid of the lumberjack look?

Shave and haircut coming in a hour.

2545e712073a6e2.jpg

Good, cause you look like a hippy. I'm not all for the hippy look. I prefer men clean shaven and nicely trimmed hair (or bald, which I'm still trying to convince Knyte he should stay as).

I like Knyte like that, too :drool:

Dave you're too soft looking for a beard. It just gives you a clumsy somewhat creepy appearance. Shaven is the look for you. And uh, go back to the corporate hairdo.

Unless you and Chim like either or both. In which case my opinion is irrelevant.

Dave you're too soft looking for a beard. It just gives you a clumsy somewhat creepy appearance. Shaven is the look for you. And uh, go back to the corporate hairdo.

Unless you and Chim like either or both. In which case my opinion is irrelevant.

Well the hair stemmed from the fact it's cold and it keeps my head warm. The beard because I am lazy and don't like shaving. My facial hair is so thick it takes me 40 mins to shave. I go through a blade every 3 shaves.

I think I will come into work one day shaved, styled, and wearing my contacts. I think I will lose 7 to 9 years of age by doing that.